Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Video gamer hunts down, stabs man who killed his online 'Counter-Strike' character

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    meh, i'm more concerned with the reprecussions involved regarding wcs and rules. i mean, maynard is the rulebook for wcs. w/out him, you got me, chronic/rogue, echo, and tj. but i haven't seen tj in a while, and none of us other 3 knows every single little rule. pretty soon chaos will fall upon wcs and all will be laid to burnanation
    1 you're not an admin

2 I'm on every day

3 the hell you talking about?

4 we have a hell of a lot more admins then rogue, echo and TJ.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    1 you're not an admin

2 I'm on every day

3 the hell you talking about?

4 we have a hell of a lot more admins then rogue, echo and TJ.
    i know i'm not admin maymay. i someone talked about stabbing you, and since you're the end-all rulebook for wcs, that would be bad. see?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

poker already shanked me like 7 times today
    Last edited by maynard; 05-29-2010 at 05:06 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Knowing that he is only going to prison for 2 years only shows what a fucking joke some of these countries legal systems are.

It's not like America is much better, it's a joke how much time we give for "attempted" murder especially when they are still eligable for parole.

I saw something on the tv about a teenager who was hitch hiking and the guy raped her, chopped off her arms from the elbow down, threw her off a 30 foot cliff and she lived.

He got attempted murder and went to jail for under ten years, got parole, murdered someone else in FL and then was sentenced to death but died in prison of cancer. Ironic?
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    It's not like America is much better, it's a joke how much time we give for "attempted" murder especially when they are still eligable for parole.

I saw something on the tv about a teenager who was hitch hiking and the guy raped her, chopped off her arms from the elbow down, threw her off a 30 foot cliff and she lived.

He got attempted murder and went to jail for under ten years, got parole, murdered someone else in FL and then was sentenced to death but died in prison of cancer. Ironic?
    The death sentence is a joke. Considering most prisoners who are in death row die before facing the needle. When I was working at the juvenile girls corrections facility, some of those girls were looking for someone to help them, but as a guard your not allowed to even try to get them help. Some of them though deserved being in the place they are or just being left alone. Of the 20 girls I was responsible for, 18 of them tried to fight me. After the last 4 girls tried to gang up on me I broke 1 girls nose, and the 3 of them went to the hospital including myself, and I quit. I'm not going to let bad cunts have the right because they have 'rights' and have my tax dollars pay for their hospitals bills because they wanted to start shit. I know NYS can attest for this. It's a shitty system all around that will never be changed.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

I did a school report once on the texas death row. It costs 2 1/2 times as much to put a man on death row, and kill him, than it does to put that same man in a maximun security prision for 40 years.

Why can't it be like the olden days. Either take a 25 cent bullet to the head, or run down to the local hardware story and buy some rope, and find a tree. They are dieing, they don't have any more rights to die by lethal injection, which half the time doesn't even fucking work right away!
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    I did a school report once on the texas death row. It costs 2 1/2 times as much to put a man on death row, and kill him, than it does to put that same man in a maximun security prision for 40 years.

Why can't it be like the olden days. Either take a 25 cent bullet to the head, or run down to the local hardware story and buy some rope, and find a tree. They are dieing, they don't have any more rights to die by lethal injection, which half the time doesn't even fucking work right away!
    Put some gallows back in the middle of town, I bet at least some people would think twice about what they're doing.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Put some gallows back in the middle of town, I bet at least some people would think twice about what they're doing.
    This ain't no salem witch trials.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    This ain't no salem witch trials.
    why would you associate Gallows with salem? Its not like that was even majorly gallows usage, they had other methods of testing them, like seeing if the witch floats.

Most people associate them with the wild west

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    why would you associate Gallows with salem? Its not like that was even majorly gallows usage, they had other methods of testing them, like seeing if the witch floats.

Most people associate them with the wild west
    LOL what? Testing them? They hung accused witches here in Salem or should I say Danvers. So for once the child is right.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me