Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Video gamer hunts down, stabs man who killed his online 'Counter-Strike' character

1. Default Video gamer hunts down, stabs man who killed his online 'Counter-Strike' character

2. Default

Knowing the media there going to blow this story way out of proportion, sounds abit like the french version of walter finally breaking though.

3. Default

Knowing that he is only going to prison for 2 years only shows what a fucking joke some of these countries legal systems are.

4. Default

Thats worse then what happened in Korea, at least in korea the culture there was part of it. Here there is no reason.

Just pray FOX doesnt get a hold of this :/

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

Actually, the legal system in the US is a joke compared to others. We cloth and feed criminals (see Guantanamo Bay)... they rehabilitate criminals. Who looks retarded now? JUSSS SAAAAYYYINN

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

Eye for an Eye imo

7. Default

If you ask me all the rage I've built up friom school could get me to do this.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    If you ask me all the rage I've built up friom school could get me to do this.
    get help.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

9. Default

I seriously do though. Like if I was having a real bad day I would snap at anyone but so far that hasn't happened.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Actually, the legal system in the US is a joke compared to others. We cloth and feed criminals (see Guantanamo Bay)... they rehabilitate criminals. Who looks retarded now? JUSSS SAAAAYYYINN
    If I remember right. A man in Columbia can rape and murder little children and get only 30 years because that is the maximum prison time allowed.