Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: And you think you have a problem?

So at 18 months were they just like, "Hey, let's see what happens when we give Junior a cigarette!"

2. Default

Well theres one silver lining to every story, Least we know he wont be one of the annoying kids in Css. But seriously whats with parents these days! They give there kids any and everything just so the dont have to hear them cry.

3. Default

Lol ren it was 14 months when he had his first.

And ya, parents these days! I remember taking the wooden spoon as a kid, getting smacked, and i learnt my lessons! Parents can't even look at thier kids the wrong way without DHS sticking their nose into their personal lives.

And mikey, gravity is just a theory as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

4. Default

lol... fail parents. his dad gives him his first smoke at 18 months? wtf lawl

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

That is just insane. People are so fucking stupid.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

It's not a theory that smoking kills...IT'S A FACT!!
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

Funny thing is, my mom bought the worst cigar ever and gave it to me when I was three.. Turned me off of it forever. They might have tried the same thing with him, but it backfired?

Kinda like how you'd go and get a youngster drunk in a safe environment only to teach them the side effects of abusing it.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

He's fuckin smoking like a pro too lol.
    I thought he would be like coughing and weezing :P
    Wonder what kind he smokes...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Funny thing is, my mom bought the worst cigar ever and gave it to me when I was three.. Turned me off of it forever. They might have tried the same thing with him, but it backfired?

Kinda like how you'd go and get a youngster drunk in a safe environment only to teach them the side effects of abusing it.
    I just don't get how a 2 year old demands anything lol... the parent is the law 2 the child... so the parents must just not give a shit. more so cause the kid is 2 years old, if you don't give him a smoke wtf is he gonna do? cry.. big whoop

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I just don't get how a 2 year old demands anything lol... the parent is the law 2 the child... so the parents must just not give a shit. more so cause the kid is 2 years old, if you don't give him a smoke wtf is he gonna do? cry.. big whoop
    have you ever heard a year old cry?

they start, then get louder, then get LOUDER, and then
    they
    never
    fucking
    stop

EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?