Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: And you think you have a problem?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    have you ever heard a year old cry?

they start, then get louder, then get LOUDER, and then
    they
    never
    fucking
    stop

EVER
    well seeing how I have a 4 year old, yeah I'm pretty sure I have. smoking at that age is going 2 destroy that kids imune system, and make his lungs beyond under developed, as a parent I don't understand how someone could allow there 2 year old 2 smoke, that's just completely fucked up... I assume they don't love or like the child, cause it wont be around all that long if they allow it to keep smoking.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    well seeing how I have a 4 year old, yeah I'm pretty sure I have. smoking at that age is going 2 destroy that kids imune system, and make his lungs beyond under developed, as a parent I don't understand how someone could allow there 2 year old 2 smoke, that's just completely fucked up... I assume they don't love or like the child, cause it wont be around all that long if they allow it to keep smoking.
    of course, this isn't america we're talking about here. if they didn't like or love the child they'd
    a) not give it cigarettes
    or
    b) get rid of it. leave it in front of a hospital or something.

for the record, i'm not saying they should have given the kid cigarettes, i was simply replying to your post about wondering how a 2 yr old could demand anything
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

crying isn't a form of demanding something.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Sure it is.. like. FEEED ME.. or CHANGE MY SHITTY DIAPER YOU WHORE!

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

it kinda is. it's part of learning language. babies learn that making certain sounds get adults to do certain things.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

yes but he's not a baby, he's a toddler he can talk, he's 2 years old. once a kid can talk, or communicate, crying just becomes the same like for every 1 else, just human emotion, generally over sadness... like I said. it's not a form of demmanding.

the only time you could even try 2 claim it is, is when a baby is hungry.. but you could easily argue that the baby doesn't know anything and is just crying because there upset over the feeling of hunger, even though they don't know what it is, so once again just them expressing there sadness through the only way they know how.

this is a really stupid argument. like I originally said, the parents are fucking whack in the head, nuff said.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

masta it really is only a theroy, it isnt 100% proven that smoking causes any death at all

there are tose who live and die from other means of death "not related to smoking" who smoked there whole life

people say smoking causes cancer.. im sure it does but not everyone gets cancer from smoking and not always is it because of smoking if one is diagnosied with cancer

smoking kills, is only a theroy

8. Default

lol wtf

9. Default

I remember one time when is sneaked into my dad's room and found a pack of cigs. I got one lit it up. Lets just say after that I didn't need to be smoking when I had asthma.

10. Default

My dad threatened me when he caught me smoking one time (16, I believe) that if he ever caught me smoking again he would make me eat a pack of cigarettes

Needless to say.. I never let him catch me again

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.