Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Well, Here you go zero.

1. Default

we don't need scripts to do inrecidbly easy and simple things.

and like rawr said, I enjoy changing ppl's names =p

not sure if racism is a big issue on the other servers but it's pretty mild on WCS.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default ChatFilter

Chatfilter is completed! If you say any racist words in chat a message will appear in chat for the admins saying that the person got banned for saying a racist word in chat!

Scripting Status:

SinEpic's Chatbans - Completed
    SinEpic's Namebans - Almost completed
    SinEpic's Ventrillo Script - Completed

Chatbans & Namebans:
    On the namebans it checks their name for racial words and it will ban them!

For name changes & bans they will happen at when they activate

unnamed
    unnamed(1)
    unnamed(2)
    Ventrillo Script:

It will show Ventrillo IP & Port on Round end and Round start!
    Progress is going good for you admins

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by PureLuck <3 View Post
    Chatfilter is completed! If you say any racist words in chat a message will appear in chat for the admins saying that the person got banned for saying a racist word in chat!

Scripting Status:

SinEpic's Chatbans - Completed
    SinEpic's Namebans - Almost completed
    SinEpic's Ventrillo Script - Completed

Chatbans & Namebans:

Ventrillo Script:

Progress is going good for you admins
    this, is unneccessary. the entire reason we have admins is to enforce the rules. we don't need any mtype of auto-ban-script or anything like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

It's just not anything that we need, we hardly get any unnamed people in the server or people with racist names and we either ask them to change it or change it ourseleves.

I find you really annoying after last night when Blade and I were having a conversation about binding coloring players and how the pink command wasn't working binded but it worked when you typed it into console... and then you went ahead on some speech about how we should be typing the command in when that wasn't the problem to begin with. Not to mention I told you about 50 times that 1. Thats not what we were talking about and 2. Please shut the hell up! (Plus other players were asking you to be quiet too!)

Ok I feel better now, please don't be so annoying and please stop trying to come here and act like you know everything and change things. How long have you been playing here like a day?
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

5. Default

Wow and just for my curiosity I decided to look up how long you had actually been playing here and found out that your other name is [BCSSP]Reinbear. So now I know that you are retarded considering that you were mic spamming all last week and we had to mute you because it was unbearable. Oh and after that didn't you get banned too? hmmm....
    Got pug?
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Wow and just for my curiosity I decided to look up how long you had actually been playing here and found out that your other name is [BCSSP]Reinbear. So now I know that you are retarded considering that you were mic spamming all last week and we had to mute you because it was unbearable. Oh and after that didn't you get banned too? hmmm....
    Lol, There was a day Reinbear came on and all of us copied his name and Im not rainbear and I will never be. Check Rainbears STEAM_ID and compare it to mine. Also dont assume shit without knowing if your right or wrong.

7. Default

I brought down the ban hammer hard for racist shit. If you are racist, keep it to yourself, like me
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

8. Default

Lol, There was a day Reinbear came on and all of us copied his name and Im not rainbear and I will never be. Check Rainbears STEAM_ID and compare it to mine. Also dont assume shit without knowing if your right or wrong.
    I already know that your not the real reinbear considering that you only used that name in game 3 times, i'm assuming that you are the only one in the server a few days ago with that name being a total douche.

Plus I also realized that you go by the name Canadian too who is also a total douche, so did you just copy someone named Canadian as well and you still haven't done anything wrong?
    Got pug?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    I already know that your not the real reinbear considering that you only used that name in game 3 times, i'm assuming that you are the only one in the server a few days ago with that name being a total douche.

Plus I also realized that you go by the name Canadian too who is also a total douche, so did you just copy someone named Canadian as well and you still haven't done anything wrong?
    Im not Reinbear, What dont you get lool. Im PureLuck >.<! Seriously I know who I am. I am not Reinbear... You can even check his STEAM_ID or IP BETWEEN mine and his.

So please stop being a douche to me with your assumptions!

10. Default

Im not Reinbear, What dont you get lool. Im PureLuck >.<! Seriously I know who I am. I am not Reinbear... You can even check his STEAM_ID or IP BETWEEN mine and his.

So please stop being a douche to me with your assumptions!
    HAHA oh my god you are retarded, here let me copy and paste EXACTLY what I said "I already know that your not the real reinbear considering that you only used that name in game 3 times".
    Got pug?