Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Well, Here you go zero.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    HAHA oh my god you are retarded, here let me copy and paste EXACTLY what I said "I already know that your not the real reinbear considering that you only used that name in game 3 times".
    Okay, Im not going to argue with you because all you do is flame people and don't give a shit about anyone. So whatever no more arguing with you because this is getting no where.

2. Default

ummm, for the record, xen really did say that. she knows you're not the real one. however, she does seem to have had past problems with you in server.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ummm, for the record, xen really did say that. she knows you're not the real one. however, she does seem to have had past problems with you in server.
    Okay, well I don't want to fight. Im just here to help!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by PureLuck <3 View Post
    Okay, Im not going to argue with you because all you do is flame people and don't give a shit about anyone. So whatever no more arguing with you because this is getting no where.

I give a shit about a lot of people and I really care about the servers, so why don't you just make some more apps and then we can get rid of admins completely?

I just find it annoying that someone who has played here for a week is suggesting that we do xyz not only with the servers but with the forums. So heres to you what I say to everyone else who comes in and bitches, if you don't like go play somewhere else.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    why don't you just make some more apps and then we can get rid of admins completely?
    Scripts are like tools sometimes. They're designed to help us and make our lives easier. But it would take a supercomputer over 100 years to process the data that goes on between your brain and eyes in a matter of seconds. They cannot replace admins yet. (And I doubt they will in my lifetime, so you and all the other admins still have a special place in my heart.. Did that come out right?)

"A tool used the way it was meant to be used will keep a man out of trouble, and the best tool of all is knowledge."
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 05-29-2010 at 09:54 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    so you and all the other admins still have a special place in my heart..
    love you 2 bro (no homo)

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

[B]Scripting Status:

SinEpic's Chatbans - Completed
    SinEpic's Namebans - Almost completed
    SinEpic's Ventrillo Script - Completed

Chatbans & Namebans:
    On the namebans it checks their name for racial words and it will ban them!

For name changes & bans they will happen at when they activate

unnamed
    unnamed(1)
    unnamed(2)
    Ventrillo Script:

It will show Ventrillo IP & Port on Round end and Round start!
    Ill pm the instructions and information to zero

8. Default

<3 James. Gonna miss ZM when i start back up working tuesday. Gone all summer long :insert frustrated smiley here:
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    <3 James. Gonna miss ZM when i start back up working tuesday. Gone all summer long :insert frustrated smiley here:
    I just applied for a few jobs.. Going back up to my apartment June 12th or so. At least I have internet there though. So I'll pretty much be free until I get my transcript from my highschool to apply for college and until I get a job.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

IF i remember correctly zero removed all scripts systems within the server, this is also including Mattie event scripts. Event scripts is a major haphazard because its causes instability in the server, and causes it to crash more. Other than the more scripts you add the worse it can get, and less registry.

Even then you would have to make the mod an SMX file, and you would need to understand the the language, which is a lot like C++

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.