Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Well, Here you go zero.

1. Default

IF i remember correctly zero removed all scripts systems within the server, this is also including Mattie event scripts. Event scripts is a major haphazard because its causes instability in the server, and causes it to crash more. Other than the more scripts you add the worse it can get, and less registry.

Even then you would have to make the mod an SMX file, and you would need to understand the the language, which is a lot like C++

<3 James. Gonna miss ZM when i start back up working tuesday. Gone all summer long :insert frustrated smiley here:
    Rage, Do send me a message on steam before you leave.. I would Like to "Chat" with you a little bit....

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rezel View Post
    IF i remember correctly zero removed all scripts systems within the server, this is also including Mattie event scripts. Event scripts is a major haphazard because its causes instability in the server, and causes it to crash more. Other than the more scripts you add the worse it can get, and less registry.

Even then you would have to make the mod an SMX file, and you would need to understand the the language, which is a lot like C++

Rage, Do send me a message on steam before you leave.. I would Like to "Chat" with you a little bit....
    Oh boys, what did I do now?

I swear if its about the tube sock, it was only a joke! I DIDN'T MEAN FOR SOMEONE TO GET HURT!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

3. Default

for the record, wcs RUNS on event scripts. i believe zero's looking into hireing some actual programmers to remake it for source mod instead, so that it don't break once the update hits
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

First if you read the rules the racist rule only applies if it is directed at someone on the server. Second while mygot is banned on sight if I wanted to just ban anyone with the tag I can easily just set the flag to do so in mani.