Thread: Banned :(

1. Default Banned :(

Hey guys,

I recently "Verified my game cache" through steam as I was told that would be a good way to try to get rid of these "timed out" errors in CSS. The steam instruction had me re-name the CSS folder then start up CSS. What it failed to mention was that when you start up CSS it then creates a second CSS folder with the correct name . This is how you are sure you are using the most updated cache or something.

Anyways, I tried to join, and of course it had all the defaults (I didn't know) and i got auto-banned I think

Can i be un-banned? <=== CSG Ethos

I luckily had my CFG file saved away so I didn't lose any of my stuff, so everything is back in order now.

Thanks

Ethos

2. Default

what server? and post in proper section please. the "unban request" one will do nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Sorry, I don't see the unban forum??

Your Zombie MOD+ server ip 208.43.70.234

4. Default

OH crap..i see it, sorry i'll repost there.

5. Default

no problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?