Thread: Slasher

1. Default Slasher

hi i don't like to start my first post being a bastard but the Admin Slasher was condoning HACKING hes words to someone speed hacking was "No it's Cool" thats a load of BullS*it you got a real good server but this sh*t makes me wanna go some place else.....

2. Default

what server and when

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

3. Default

not 15 mins ago on Your Zombie mod server hes only a young kid i put it down to immaturity??? and the hacker is twisted fate hes still playing now???

4. Default

demo please....

5. Default

unfortunately i do not have a demo and i know that you can not take my word for it. I was just bringing it to light for you. As i am very surprised that you have admins as young as that? problems are bound to happen but it is not my place to say

6. Default

im sure slasher has said this on numerous occasions but i dont think he really means it, slasher and painkiller (i think its painkiller anyway) always talk about random crap like that, just lighten up garry hes a kid (no offence) and they dont take it as serious as you old people! (hey im 15 gimme a break :P )

well still if u take on the responsiblility as an admin then act like one. read the rules and follow them. if theres a hacker on and someone tells u then u must... no have to spec them get a demo sb_status then a perma ban and then bring the demo to the forums and post it. young or not if he wants to wear the big boy pants then he needs to own up to it.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dublin View Post
    if he wants to wear the big boy pants then he needs to own up to it.
    Pretty much says it all
    Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    omg dude, are you for realz a surgeon and emt? can you sign my chest? get a fuckin room
    truth of the matter is this... cujos hands can jerk me off