Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: OnEeYeDmAn Ibis.a

1. Default

why not upload the demo to begin with?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

and what do you mean "ZERO upload the mani-admin plugin" ?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    Lol, I have a demo and ill upload the console log from my screenshot.... I was typing not afk.
    Well, i can just ask ZERO to remove admin... I never lost admin... I just stopped paying.

NOR ARE YOU A FUCKING CLAN MEMBER you can't say case closed..

ZERO upload the mani-admin plugin.
    you were still at the spawn after a period of time had passed! typing or not that still considered as spawn camping! the hell you typing, your life story? dude people dont want to read your life drama! cant wait for ya vid demo.

4. Default

lol aboose.

ill close it as soon as this so called "proof" is posted.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    lol aboose.

ill close it as soon as this so called "proof" is posted.
    he's still editing it so it'll probably take a lil more while.

Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    this is a lesson for all the admins, some will go undercover to take ya shit down even if you we'rent doing nothing wrong, be prepared.! but thnks for making a thread bout me otherwise my forum rank would get stuck on ibis reg.
    ... forum rank really?

that made me lol

as for proof? proof he was afk/typing in spawn

man i hope this demo is real. i wish to watch it eating popcorn and beer

7. Default

Really?..

I can understand if he did this every time you two played together-if he even actually did any of this-but not for just a one time occasion..

But you've edited your original post, making this is no longer an abuse thread. Rape, feel free to close it.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.