Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Grenade fire time

1. Default

It doesn't matter how careful you are; you're going to get his with grenades and be set on fire for 15-30 secs easy. Sad thing is there are a lot of regulars who complain about this every day on the server and they're too lazy to reply here.

2. Default

as much as i hate those damn nades id just pretty much deal with it...but yea it would be a good idea to lower the time... i say 20 seconds of max fire time at least.. come to think of it also...there would also be times where your kinda helpless and taking hits..i experienced this on beach_strike awhile ago
    you can only imagine what 1 person can do..

3. Default

zm is tough.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

i love the challenge XD
    you can only imagine what 1 person can do..

zero doesnt love ZM anymore

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    zero doesnt love ZM anymore
    That's because 80% of Zmod is full of 14 year old whiny little squealing bitches who couldn't build a fucking cade in their worthless lives. Instead they have to damn other experienced players by either building shitty ass cades or royally shoving their own knives up the regulars' asses by betraying them or breaking their cade.

End

Yea. Reduce nade time to 20 seconds max. The reduced speed makes it hard enough.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cal45 View Post
    Easy solution, at least on a ZM map. Bind !ztele to a key and as soon as you hear a nade hit that key and presto, no fire.
    Haha thats what I do, no kill is worth being as slow as a turtle for 35 seconds
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    I love balls.
    that was a rant...but this is fixt! lol