Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Grenade fire time

1. Default Grenade fire time

Being constantly set on fire for 20-35 seconds easily is getting out of hand, this really needs to be reduced. My vote is for 15 seconds max.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DrTran View Post
    Being constantly set on fire for 20-35 seconds easily is getting out of hand, this really needs to be reduced. My vote is for 15 seconds max.
    don't be so close.

it's based on proximity to "ground zero"
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    don't be so close.

it's based on proximity to "ground zero"
    yea we should lessen that time to something more reasonable....i dont have a problem with it since i have ztele binded, so i can just ztele from a nade. but this ridiclulous nade time is part of the reason i did bind it. it is kinda gay

4. Default

It is based off damage, avoid the damage and avoid the time. This means that even having an object between you can help.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    It is based off damage, avoid the damage and avoid the time. This means that even having an object between you can help.
    the closer you are from where the nade exploded the more burn time you get, use your teammate i dont know if that works if not get a box to blockade the explosion..lol i think its just fair specialy for fast zombie.

6. Default

It is way too easy to nail a zombie for at least 15 seconds of flame time. I know how it works and I'm still saying it needs to be reduced. I can't count the number of times I've been set on fire for 35 seconds today and yes I do try to avoid the damn nades.

7. Default

I've gotten almost a minute burn time before. Pretty sure the nade was right at my head when it went off.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

8. Default

Easy solution, at least on a ZM map. Bind !ztele to a key and as soon as you hear a nade hit that key and presto, no fire.

9. Default

Yeah unless you're playing a LOTR map or deathstar escape; then you either eat it or die from the afk spawn killer.

10. Default

On one hand yeah it sucks when you get hit with a 30 second grenade, but maybe the zombies should be a little more careful? When you see someone with a nade in their hand SLOW DOWN and you'll probably have time to avoid it or at least only burn for a few seconds.

P.S. Tran you should at least get an avatar or something, whenever I see you post I think it's just some random noob lol.