Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: "The holy sh** ibis,a

  1. Default "The holy sh** ibis,a

    Admin's INGAME name: The holy sh** ibis,a
    You're INGAME name:: {tag}callo

    How did he/she abuse: came into a server and died right away then started talking shit about players calling them pussy and when i retaliated he told me i need to know my place and banned me

    Proof: I was banned at 10:20 EST on 5/30

    Note: i learned ban was for 5 minutes so i guess its not that big of an abuse but it is still an abuse none the less and this post should be taken only as a pile up for if/when he does abuse again
    Code:
    +1

  2. Default

    Holy is an old time member/admin. We've even banned each other from time to time just screwing around. He pretty much talks to everyone that way, but he doesn't usually ban people.. Unless for good reason.

    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

  3. Default

    dont mouth off to admins, if you have a problem with their attitude or demeanor, bring it here before they ban you.

    because well, if you are mouthing off to them, they have every right to ban you.

    if they are being grossly unprofessional, demo it and bring it here, dont try to stand up to them in the server, its just stupid.




    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. General George S. Patton

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    dont mouth off to admins, if you have a problem with their attitude or demeanor, bring it here before they ban you.

    because well, if you are mouthing off to them, they have every right to ban you.

    if they are being grossly unprofessional, demo it and bring it here, dont try to stand up to them in the server, its just stupid.
    i agree with you but he said nothing but stop whining bout gettin killed everytime. why ban when you can mute/kick? for such little argument?

  5. Default

    its all a matter of opinion, you and i might take said things lightly, as where others may not.




    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. General George S. Patton

  6. Default

    Either way you have to admit he is abit overzealous.

  7. #7

    Default

    i was there, and needless to say. it wasnt a huge argument. Holyshit didnt antagonize or provok an argument. and once started holyshit warned him and he continued to mouth off to him.

    iv also had to deal with him disrespecting me, i didnt ban just muted.

    it wasnt a big deal.
    but lessons should be learned.

  8. Default

    yeah dont play when holys around.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    yeah dont play when holys around.
    would definitely do it..

  10. Default

    Theres a difference between respecting a person and trash talking.

    I said camping theres makes you a pussy. - not exactly in that way.

    You came out and started disrespecting me. You could of said, "Yeh if you didnt suck so bad you could of killed me."

    Instead you disrespect me and decided to call me names that i don't appreciate people using to talk to one another.

    After i kick you, you came back still arguing. I told you to drop it, you didnt. I ban you for 5 mins.

    Easy enough. Got a question, pm me.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    i agree with you but he said nothing but stop whining bout gettin killed everytime. why ban when you can mute/kick? for such little argument?
    He said more then that, if you think im that shallow get to know me. Dont post lies on these forums, exspecially if your unknowned.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Either way you have to admit he is abit overzealous.
    Hmm id say passionate would be a better word. I do have a bit of an ego, i do like being the top dog.
    Last edited by THE HOLY SH**T!; 05-31-2010 at 10:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

    Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •