Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hello all!

1. Default

hey. what's up i've seen you in wcs a few times.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    Hey iRock, I know you! Welcome to the forums man. Just watch out for the drama that pops up here, either your be part of it or as owns says:

*popcorn*
    *munch munch*
    "OH this is getting good"
    Just gotta know how to pick your battles, mag. Nothing like pulling the *popcorn* on a thread full of win.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

herro prease

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    Just gotta know how to pick your battles, mag. Nothing like pulling the *popcorn* on a thread full of win.
    thread full of win implying a thread where nemisis makes any post at all?
    haha

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    thread full of win implying a thread where nemisis makes any post at all?
    haha
    No. I don't consider any argument where nemesis is involved, popcorn worthy. Unless, multiple other parties are involved.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

damn hahaha

YOU.... YOU... YOU....I don't know... Welcome to the fourms.

-CAUTION- Vagas In Area -CAUTION-

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

8. Thumbs up

I thought I'd bring this back to the front to update my intro. Here's part of my about.me:

I like trance, rock, metal, movies, social media/networking, all things tech (except for anything Apple), gaming and everything BlackBerry related. I founded BlackBerryRocks.com in late 2008 as a result of my interests in BlackBerry smartphones and continue to maintain it daily. Although I attended Rutgers University in NJ for Criminal Justice & Sociology, my involvement in the technology world has caused me to explore tech and learning software development, specifically, mobile applications and games. The result of this is techncode.com, a personal blog where I will post about all my interests and endeavors as a learning coder, technology enthusiast and geek.
    There, now my intro is more "complete". It only took over a year.

My about.me has most of my social networking profiles listed if you'd like to connect with me outside of the IBIS site.

ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/