Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hello all!

1. Thumbs up Hello all!

I've been gaming on the WCS ibis server for about 3-4 weeks now and decided to finally join the forums. Hope to rock your faces .

By the way...this forum really needs a mobile version and some SEO overhaul. I'd be glad to help out here and there with little things and suggestions so feel free to PM me.

\m/(>_<)\m/

2. Default

what's with new folks telling us what this forum "needs"?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    You, sir, need to chillax. I really like this server and was just thinking of ways to help improve its exposure to the rest of the internet and other gamers. It's called constructive criticism.

4. Default

why a mobile version?

and what do you mean seo overhaul?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

WELSOME WOOT WOOT

you know iv been talking bout innovation and exspation for some time now.

its slowly happening
    and im glad

6. Default

Nearly half of all internet traffic is through mobile devices. I visited this site on a few and it wasn't really playing nice. There are vb mobile plugin solutions but most aren't free. This would also probably increase user activity.

As for SEO or search engine optimization, I believe with a few good tweaks this site could see a buncn more traffic and essentially more players in the servers, which is the goal right? Not to mention higher revenue for the server and site owners which would allow for expansion and server upgrades.

Everyone wins!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    WELSOME WOOT WOOT

you know iv been talking bout innovation and exspation for some time now.

its slowly happening
    and im glad
    Thanks!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    THANK YOU! I've been wondering the same damn thing
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    THANK YOU! I've been wondering the same damn thing
    your new? yup

and he is right regardless if he is "new" to the forums, or not.

exspantion would be great and if someone has some ideas, dont shot them down just because there "new"

edit: if i recall if already mentioned potentioaly adding a mobile service and when i brought it up it was a great idea..maybe cause i wasnt new...

the fact that i had no internet when i was gone via military stuff, having a mobile version of the servers would have been great. thus me bringing up the idea

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    your new? yup

and he is right regardless if he is "new" to the forums, or not.

exspantion would be great and if someone has some ideas, dont shot them down just because there "new"

edit: if i recall if already mentioned potentioaly adding a mobile service and when i brought it up it was a great idea..maybe cause i wasnt new...

the fact that i had no internet when i was gone via military stuff, having a mobile version of the servers would have been great. thus me bringing up the idea
    Notice I didn't say anything about his suggestion? I was just commenting on what jippity said, i've been playing here for over six months and I think that regardless of what you consider new I can still read and see that there are quite a few posts suggesting that things be changed by people that I consider to be new players.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?