if so im starting a "guild" called IBIS

woot woot

2. Default

lol i've played that game for ages before i left to AoC I'm on gaiahon tho

succesful troll is succesful!!!

3. Default

cant be that good if you're on WCS all day and night =p

Maynard - The WCS Guy

hahahaha nononono i have a goal.... to catch this hacker.. and i can only do that if for example 10 hours stright..

not healthy i dont think
    hahaa

5. Default

I'm going to be playing Aion on a "private server" until they release the new patch, you should try that. It's free. shhh.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

o.O is it bland.
    boring.
    or vast.
    scenic.
    extravagant.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    I'm going to be playing Aion on a "private server" until they release the new patch, you should try that. It's free. shhh.
    tried aion, didnt like it

succesful troll is succesful!!!

8. Default

tried Aion... loved it. awesome game. careful though, it's a shit ton of grinding.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    tried Aion... loved it. awesome game. careful though, it's a shit ton of grinding.
    It is a lot of grinding, but I liked that about the game. It didn't feel like my levels were just given to me. The graphics are BY FAR the best graphics out there right now in any MMO. There was a lack of end game content (I've been waiting for patch 1.9 for about 4 months) since hitting lvl 50. The pvp could be better, but 1.9 has a lot of fixes for that.

This free server will give me something to do with a new character on a server that doesn't effect your real aion account.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

10. Default

I just might have to join ya on the free sever. I got to lvl 35 or something and stopped cause I got a starcraft 2 beta key. wouldn't mind playing again provided I don't need to pay. don't really feel like putting anything more on the credit card right now lol. what class is your lvl 50? I'm a cleric.

Maynard - The WCS Guy