Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: deep thought

Default deep thought

i came to a cruel realization today, as i over heard a man talking about his service in the military. he looked no more then 24 years of age and knew nothing about what an "mos" was. His story consisted of the typical killing and explosions one would lie about to make a story sound more interesting, in his hopes to be "glorified" by the unsuspecting listener

and i immediately thought to my self this.

"glorified for there minuscule efforts, while the ones who have put fourth are cast in the dust"

i feel as though the current generation has a lack of motivation with there lives, that this generation spends more time doing nothing then bettering themselves and others.

the fact that a man, and several other people in our nation have to create story's about there lives to get recognition from strangers, JUST to feel respected is bullshit

story's of any sort come from experience, and how can one experience ANYTHING if they do NOTHING all the time.

get were im going? if not o well

i personally believe that our generation will go down in history as the generation that amounted to nothing. disregarding those who made the effort, the few who applied them selves in there lives

with part of my opinion stated, where do you think we will be as a whole in the next 5-10-50 years

INPUTS
    or laugh and think im crazy

2. Default

ppl have been bull shitting about there lives, and adventures throughout history lol, this isn't something new. I do agree though that our generation is uber lazy.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    ppl have been bull shitting about there lives, and adventures throughout history lol, this isn't something new. I do agree though that our generation is uber lazy.
    maybe not lazy, but it seems like everything is just so much easier than it used to be. with the advances in tech, increased means of living, life is good. i don't know if it's a bad thing, you just wonder how long it can last.

4. Default

I heard till 2012... then everything goes 2 shit ^^

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    i came to a cruel realization today, as i over heard a man talking about his service in the military. he looked no more then 24 years of age and knew nothing about what an "mos" was. His story consisted of the typical killing and explosions one would lie about to make a story sound more interesting, in his hopes to be "glorified" by the unsuspecting listener

and i immediately thought to my self this.

"glorified for there minuscule efforts, while the ones who have put fourth are cast in the dust"

i feel as though the current generation has a lack of motivation with there lives, that this generation spends more time doing nothing then bettering themselves and others.

the fact that a man, and several other people in our nation have to create story's about there lives to get recognition from strangers, JUST to feel respected is bullshit

story's of any sort come from experience, and how can one experience ANYTHING if they do NOTHING all the time.

get were im going? if not o well

i personally believe that our generation will go down in history as the generation that amounted to nothing. disregarding those who made the effort, the few who applied them selves in there lives

with part of my opinion stated, where do you think we will be as a whole in the next 5-10-50 years

INPUTS
    or laugh and think im crazy
    they could just be trolls.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    they could just be trolls.
    trolls dressed hjas humans like in hellboy 2? o.O

7. Default

man. the troll guy in hellboy 2 was fucking awesome! with his cool ass retractable blade thing. and the nazi guy in the first 1 with the blades was pretty bad ass also.
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Last edited by maynard; 05-31-2010 at 10:42 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Define lazy..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

simple lack of self motivation

Edit: lazy: people who play WoW LOLZ

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    simple lack of self motivation

Edit: lazy: people who play WoW LOLZ
    I know people that have steady jobs that play WoW...