i came to a cruel realization today, as i over heard a man talking about his service in the military. he looked no more then 24 years of age and knew nothing about what an "mos" was. His story consisted of the typical killing and explosions one would lie about to make a story sound more interesting, in his hopes to be "glorified" by the unsuspecting listener

and i immediately thought to my self this.

"glorified for there minuscule efforts, while the ones who have put fourth are cast in the dust"

i feel as though the current generation has a lack of motivation with there lives, that this generation spends more time doing nothing then bettering themselves and others.

the fact that a man, and several other people in our nation have to create story's about there lives to get recognition from strangers, JUST to feel respected is bullshit

story's of any sort come from experience, and how can one experience ANYTHING if they do NOTHING all the time.

get were im going? if not o well

i personally believe that our generation will go down in history as the generation that amounted to nothing. disregarding those who made the effort, the few who applied them selves in there lives

with part of my opinion stated, where do you think we will be as a whole in the next 5-10-50 years

INPUTS
or laugh and think im crazy