Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: memorial day

thank you acolyte. at least i know of one true american on this forum.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    memorial day is not about the military of the present, it's about those men and women who were lost in service to our country.

and about memorial day, i salute those lost to time, those lost to battle.
    i choose to respect those who were shot and bombed. RIP buddies
    Last edited by Rapedollar$; 06-04-2010 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    they didn't fight for my freedom so can i say what i want?
    No but you can suck my damn dick.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

aco you are correct, this should have been an occasion to remember those who have fallen. i personally would like to remember, Andrew Wallace, Michael Wendling, and Ryan Jopek. the 3 soldiers that died during my first tour to iraq. you will never be forgotten my brothers.
    Last edited by Rapedollar$; 06-04-2010 at 12:48 PM.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

5. Default

I know that memorial day is an American day. But still i like to say thanks to all the fallen men and women from Denmark. They have done a great job in the south. Also a big thanks to the american military for all the work that have been done.

And nem. Fuck off. You really know how to piss off people
    Last edited by Bullshit; 06-04-2010 at 06:34 AM.
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    they didn't fight for my freedom so can i say what i want?
    omg Nemesis .. do you really say what I think you are saying?!?
    No, maybe they didnt fight for your personal freedom, but the U.S. has a big influence on how the world looks today .. If the U.S. had not been involved in world wars, then god only know what shitty world we lived in, today. for Gods sake dude, if Hitler had won WW2 you would probably not be here today unless you had joined him..!!

I'm not from USA but Denmark, but I'll damn well admit that Denmark probably wouldnt Denmark as it is today if Hitler had won WW2..

So whether you are from US, France, Canada or whatever you come from, Then show some fucking respect!!! It is NOT that fucking hard!

One of my friends was killed two years ago in Iraq and you can go fuck yourself if you have lack of respect to any fallen soldier!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

7. Default

ok, so im modding out all the flame bs. sorry if i deleted a post that shouldnt have been, im still gonna go through and edit out flame crap and repost the relevant material.

also, nem i didnt delete first post, but i sure as hell deleted the rest of them.
    Last edited by Rapedollar$; 06-04-2010 at 12:52 PM.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Step 2:
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    ok, so im modding out all the flame bs. sorry if i deleted a post that shouldnt have been, im still gonna go through and edit out flame crap and repost the relevant material.

also, nem i didnt delete first post, but i sure as hell deleted the rest of them.
    thanks. i was about to ask for a mod because i didn't start this post for any of that... just my 3 good buddies who are gone now. two during their second tour and one during my first. i figured there were other vets who wanted to say something.

9. Default

yea, i too am one of those loony vets. lost a few guys my first tour too. luckily enough didnt lose any on the second tour.

Step 2:

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    flame bs? so my being offended by nem and using my families military history as an example of why im offended is bs? thats fucked up
    This is the internet. being offended is, indeed, bs.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.