Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: memorial day

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Son of a bitch he knows!
    got 7 months to earn eagle, need to get off my ass.
    Just get it out of the way.

Gotta say the 50 letters and certificates you get from the government are totally worth it.

Also nobody should take what Nemisis says seriously. He is our beloved Canadian troll.

2. Default

yeah, but christmas, sometimes it's just too far.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    He's Canadian. What do they know about anything other than hockey, moose, and syrup?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    He's Canadian. What do they know about anything other than hockey, moose, and syrup?
    lol

but even he should know when he's gone too far.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

well as far as i see it...he is like the delinquent child that never gets disciplined. once you do start trying to argue with him...you will only make things worse. ignore him like you should the delinquent child. dont feed him dinner when he is bad. ( see what i did?)

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    well as far as i see it...he is like the delinquent child that never gets disciplined. once you do start trying to argue with him...you will only make things worse. ignore him like you should the delinquent child. dont feed him dinner when he is bad. ( see what i did?)
    or, do what rape did.

+1 rape. i was hoping someone would step in.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    couldn't have said it better.

8. Default

or, do what rape did.

+1 rape. i was hoping someone would step in.
    indeed plus one to him, maybe now i'll throw on my nikes and drink the koolaid with the rest of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    indeed plus one to him, maybe now i'll throw on my nikes and drink the koolaid with the rest of you.
    hahaha what an uneducated stereotyping piece of shit

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    ok, so im modding out all the flame bs. sorry if i deleted a post that shouldnt have been, im still gonna go through and edit out flame crap and repost the relevant material.

also, nem i didnt delete first post, but i sure as hell deleted the rest of them.
    i gurss that explains why my post was deleted........

regardless, for those of you who arnt a pessimistic douche bag like nemisis, god bless any family members such as mine who have passed in time of war protecting our country

and i only pray for the saftey of those of us who are currently serving, rape, scribbles?, myself and any other i may not know about

hooah!