Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: No admins abuses for a while? cool, but BORIIINGG!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    i'm a bum that lives on a street in a tin can, but also happens to have a gaming computer ? lol...

Default No admins abuses for a while? cool, but BORIIINGG!!

Hey so i;ve been checking the admin abuse section, trying to find something to sink my teeth in and distract myself with during my boring day job.... apparently all admins are being more chill, and the threads are cooling off a bit!!
    So is that a gd or bad thing?:P theres nothing to comment on!! lol Kudos to hallwagner for trying to calm down his "fanclub:P" (too bad ur account had to get stolen for that to happen, lol jk bro)
    But then again maybe the threads are cold bcos i havent seen admins playing much nowadays, except owns and bob/brian sometimes. Oh well... i was bored, wanted to post my first useless thread:P sry
    This is my invite for all u admins to get ur a$$ in the game so i can kick it Cyber Style, except owns..bcos well...she owns:S
    ciao

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER PWNER View Post
    Hey so i;ve been checking the admin abuse section, trying to find something to sink my teeth in and distract myself with during my boring day job.... apparently all admins are being more chill, and the threads are cooling off a bit!!
    So is that a gd or bad thing?:P theres nothing to comment on!! lol Kudos to hallwagner for trying to calm down his "fanclub:P" (too bad ur account had to get stolen for that to happen, lol jk bro)
    But then again maybe the threads are cold bcos i havent seen admins playing much nowadays, except owns and bob/brian sometimes. Oh well... i was bored, wanted to post my first useless thread:P sry
    This is my invite for all u admins to get ur a$$ in the game so i can kick it Cyber Style, except owns..bcos well...she owns:S
    ciao
    Rogue just got an abuse thread... gogo.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

I'm sorry, but who the fuck are you?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    +1...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    +1...
    Agreeed

Quote Originally Posted by christmas View Post
    i'm sorry, but who the fuck are you?
    1+1=2

+2

They don't abuse anymore because they know I'll whoop their damn ass
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

Looks like I'll have to return sooner than I thought!
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

9. Default

He plays GG early in the mornings. he is pretty cool guy but he is afraid of some things...so not that cool

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

i'm a bum that lives on a street in a tin can, but also happens to have a gaming computer ? lol...

affraid of what exactly owns?????:P hheheh

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    He plays GG early in the mornings. he is pretty cool guy but he is afraid of some things...so not that cool
    sry forgot to quote what i was referring to. so what is it that am affraid off missy? sure aint knifing u every single time 8-)

i happen to be the guy that does everybody else's job when no one is adminning late at night just happens that u dnt know me, many others do that throw down every day. ciao. oh and merry christmas?

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    sounds like a tool AND looks like a tool, doesn't have too much going for him...
    lol nemisis...and to say i bailed ur ass out of admin wrath that many times to hear that lol...
    Last edited by inthebutt; 06-16-2010 at 07:37 PM. Reason: multi posting