Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Panda admin abuse!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    I really don't cry more like you, and this is my first thread on the forum. I already forgive him so many time, and this time i have speak for my own right.
    shut the hell up faggot.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    shut the hell up faggot.
    Learn some more kid, you only know the word faggot huh. Now i understand why envy made that decision. He need to give this kid some more vacation to go back to elementary Cry more kid

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________

Quote Originally Posted by Clouse
    Until more proof comes in I am going to side with Envy just because I know how big of an asshole you are on the servers Nemesis. You say Envy destroys the server? you came into WCS and automatically started shit with me and half the people there, and you personally admitted that you act like a dick to everyone on purpose.
    Last edited by Kiro; 06-02-2010 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    Learn some more kid, you only know the word faggot huh. Now i understand why envy made that decision. He need to give this kid some more vacation to go back to elementary Cry more kid

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________
    ohhhh nemesis is a dick about everything, thats why i love him. dont take it too personally

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    If you choose to have a sentence make sense, then I will read it. Until than, fail.
    LOL...yea i agree, i hate reading sentences that make little or no sense because of poor grammar, spelling, syntax, etc
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 06-03-2010 at 10:40 PM.

4. Default

If no ill intent was meant, and he's offended or annoyed by such a thing, then just simply stop it. I'm sure you guys figured that out though.

Also, Hallwagner, there's an edit button. Use it.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by A Baby Panda View Post
    As Envy said there is no ill intent here, besides, I am far more mean towards Envy and Ren.
    Ooh, should I be posting an aboose thread, yes?