Thread: glock skin hack request

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default glock skin hack request

hey, does anyone have any exprience making/hacking together skins?

i got this awesome glock skin, but there's a few problems with it, and i was wondering if anyone here would be willing to make a few edits for me. first, the model's a bit big for a glock, but that's not a big issue. the skin uses valve's default glock animation, but i'd rather it use the animation from my previous glock skin. i switched because that one didn't have a world model or reload sound, but i loved the anims. so if i were to give you the two skins, would you be able to decompile them and make the animation change?

this is the skin i have now, but want a different anim.
    http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/17596

this is the skin that has the animation i want.
    http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/3292
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

:bump:?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

3. Default

1. That's a ridiculous amount of work just for you.

2. I don't think anyone here knows how.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    1. That's a ridiculous amount of work just for you.

2. I don't think anyone here knows how.
    ok, fair enough. i didn't know exactly how much work it would be. but having looked into it a bit more, yeah. you'd have to decompile the two skins, take the anim from the second, copy it over to the first, re-map stuff, and re-compile it.

never mind then.

and christmas, why do you hate me?

5. Default

I don't?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I don't?
    you bitch whenever i come in server, insult me all the time, and then in this topic adding on the little "just for you" part.