Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Damn you Quebec!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    rofl acolyte.

nem go fucking jump off a bridge.
    get cancer and fucking die?

2. Default

Do you guys never get that urge that is supposed to happen when politics, race, religion etc come up to just not discuss it?

I mean, those are like, untouchables.

oh, wait.. it is the internet.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

Nem is just so deep in his own closet he is finding christmas presents thats all.

Im not wasting anymore time on this loser. All he does is trolls and gets people mad.

4. Default

holy you COMPLETELY ignored the last part:
    "now if you'll excuse me Ill go back to watching "THE NEW RED GREEN SHOW" and FORGETTING he even lives there."

I do not think that one bad apple dooms a fucking country you idiot.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 06-03-2010 at 01:11 AM.

5. Default

Red and Green show is an amazing show. I remember when they turned a washing machine into a child's redneck carnival ride. The spin cycle looked funner than all hell!
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

6. Default

Or anything they did with sticky petersons K car or the van made completely out of ducktape

"remember if the women dont find you hansome, they'll atleast find you handy"

God that phrase has been burned into my memory from watching the show so much.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 06-03-2010 at 03:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Nem is just so deep in his own closet he is finding christmas presents thats all.

Im not wasting anymore time on this loser. All he does is trolls and gets people mad.
    the ammusment one gets from seeing people qq from a troller, is amazing...

trolling.. nothing wrong with it.

woot woottttt

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Sorry but its fucking canada and he shoved the fact that he was canadian in our faces at every moment he could and I couldnt help but poke fun at that.

and really? calling ME gay... thats just a new level of ignus.

now if you'll excuse me Ill go back to watching the new red green show and forgetting he even lives there.
    He was a fake canadian actually.

9. Default

Wouldn't surprise me if that's true.

10. Default

so kavisnky now your forgetting about him? I dought that you will find a way to complain and mention his name.

your still saying canada is a shitty country, who the fuck are you to determine that? Obviously a no body, but besides the point you still demoralized the entire country because you think your better then canada. It might not be the greatest place in the world to live in, but your just an egotisic redneck from the way i see it. Go cry about walter in your woods.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.