Thread: Lol was perma muted.

1. Default Lol was perma muted.

I was perma muted by some admin I have never seen before named sweeden he was in for like 10 mins I was playing with music in the background and I went to talk and he muted me for mic spamming.
    Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push em down the stairs.

2. Default

:cough: wrong section
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Lol you posted in the wrong section.

4. Default

if you want 2 do admin abuse on admins, you gotta post here

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

i read this twice and laughed twice. i'm new and i know this doesn't belong here.

6. Default

1: Wrong section

2: Panda muted you

7. Default

wait, sweeden?

you mean sweedish fish|Ibis.a?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

8. Default

I don't think there's an "Unmute Request" section, so give him a break.

Now, if the map has changed, and you weren't muted by an admin, and you're still muted.. You've got an interesting problem there.. Unfortunately I don't believe that feature exists.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I don't think there's an "Unmute Request" section, so give him a break.

Now, if the map has changed, and you weren't muted by an admin, and you're still muted.. You've got an interesting problem there.. Unfortunately I don't believe that feature exists.
    no no, you can mute for time=0 and it is perma i believe. at least that's what comes up in chat when it happens

10. Default

Don't forget James, WCS has a time feature for mutes. You can mute for 5 minutes up to a permamute.