Thread: Glutteny

Default Glutteny

i have a ashitty demo of an aim botter, he ran around headshotting with a Deagle
    on wcs server, a few others have demos as well which i asked to have posted o this thread

i ip banned him but it may not have worked because my internet seems to be glitching on me atm

so his IP is STEAM_0:0:28333897
    if you wanna ban him for reassurance

was ridic how he was like lvl 14 human with a score of 14-0 tell someone mentioned him hacking, then he started to purpously die lol ending with a score of 14-3 before he left

if MY demo is not good enough a few others including onyeyed and newbie to the forums quacker have demos as well

edit: after banning him then having maynard clarify that he made sure he was perma banned, the server crashed like 4 times in a row, once it was working agian i joined, and he joioned agian. like he was immune to the ban
    Last edited by DJ_MikeyRevile; 06-02-2010 at 01:25 AM.

2. Default

this dude had aimbot, ill post the demo tom, im on my iphone atm. my demo may not be enough bcoz some nub yelled out sumone had aimbot ffs. 100% sure hacks.

3. Default

did you ban through admin menu or through console? always use console. admin menu doesn't always stick it seems
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

i banned threw console using ma_banip <> <>