Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Evangelion 2.0 You cannot advance released!

1. Default Evangelion 2.0 You cannot advance released!

Yes thats right I said it, however no North American release date has yet to be established.
    (However this subtitled version is quite a few months ahead of the North American release date, I am quite sure, considering it hasent even been released to the public yet as far as a date of release in the States.)

"...The R2 Japanese release of Evangelion 2.22, You can (not) advance, will be out in a few days (May 26th). Of course, it’s not going to have English subtitles. For those who want a hard media copy of 2.22 with English subtitles can pre-order a copy of the Hong Kong Region 3 release (BluRay Region A), which will also have a Cantonese audio track as well as Chinese subtitles, distributed by Asia Video with a release date of June 25th."

From here:
    http://www.evageeks.org/2010/05/evan...ish-subtitles/

I personally already have a Blu-ray copy of the Japanese vers. and yes it is very pretty.
    If you have any questions or something releated please leave a comment, don't hesitate.
    On preorders by the way, don't hesitate; the first week of release confirmation Japan had 800,000 preorders in the first week alone.
    Take care and hello from the Land of the Rising Sun!

But I know masta would say tl:dr but I'm excited when someone does upload the entire movie and makes the subs from the japanese version.

THORAnime has subbed the movie in 720p and 1080p.

I watched it last night, and thought it was great. The last scene especially.
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit

3. Default

I wonder if the 2.22 is longer than 2.0 just like how 1.11 was 2min longer than 1.0

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I wonder if the 2.22 is longer than 2.0 just like how 1.11 was 2min longer than 1.0
    wait, so there's a 1.0, a 1.11, a 2.0 and a 2.22?

wtf?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Yes, if you have 1.0 you need to buy 1.11 as they are not the same. 1.11 and 2.22 are blue ray only.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RamenPoodle View Post
    THORAnime has subbed the movie in 720p and 1080p.

I watched it last night, and thought it was great. The last scene especially.
    Link

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    Link
    i need link to 1.0 and 2.0

i can't imagine 1.11 and 2.22 are that much different, right? just a little extra stuff, but not much...right?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i need link to 1.0 and 2.0

i can't imagine 1.11 and 2.22 are that much different, right? just a little extra stuff, but not much...right?
    First movie

http://www.animetake.com/evangelionyouarenotalone/

Second movie

http://www.animetake.com/evangelion-...n-not-advance/

Enjoy. Also nyaatorrents is down right now for some reason, so you won't be able to download immediately. Wait until later today and it should be fixed.

Nah, they're not that different. Just a few extra stuff here and there, improved animation, new scenes, etc.
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RamenPoodle View Post
    First movie

http://www.animetake.com/evangelionyouarenotalone/

Second movie

http://www.animetake.com/evangelion-...n-not-advance/

Enjoy. Also nyaatorrents is down right now for some reason, so you won't be able to download immediately. Wait until later today and it should be fixed.

Nah, they're not that different. Just a few extra stuff here and there, improved animation, new scenes, etc.
    My internet is slow for right now but i'm gonna download and watch it later.

10. Default

oh, no streams? i can't torrent at school.