Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Haha.. the joke of the day..

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    5.Denmark invented Lego to corrupt as many children as possible into sinful behavior! Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death ..."

Wait Denmark invented LEGOS? I loved legos as a kid
    wait, why'd you make lego dildos as a child?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    they are seriously the same people who protest outside a marines funeral because he was gay. AT THE FUNERAL THEY CALLED HIM FAG, GOOK (no idea why), HOMO, ASS GOBLIN, etc...

these are the people i personally love to hurt. I am in the Air Force so this hit home for me. I believe anyone who calls a serviceman or woman a coward or slurs of that manor while serving our country is nothing but a domestic terrorist and should be put down like the dogs they are. But yet i uphold the constitiution for which they have the freedom to say what they want, when they want. its a catch 22.....

rant off
    no. it's the Westboro Baptist Church. aka these assholes.

Used to want to gauge my eyes out when they would come on the Howard Stern show. Full of hate and confusion and bullshit and I want them to die.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

thanks loka. now i can troll the fuck out of them!!!!

this is what kills me inside. I protect the freedoms of these assholes and retards.....

4. Default

lol. Good luck. I can't troll that site. From the hateful military shit to the hateful anti gay shit, I almost had a heart attack from just reading half the page.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

i dont know whats worse, the article or some of the responses. at one point someone points out that they used the wrong flag (the blue and white is finland) but they will not accept that they've used the wrong one, these people are for real? can you really be that ignorant? really?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    i dont know whats worse, the article or some of the responses. at one point someone points out that they used the wrong flag (the blue and white is finland) but they will not accept that they've used the wrong one, these people are for real? can you really be that ignorant? really?
    ever been to 4chan?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ever been to 4chan?
    4chan is a joke though, people go there to have fun, these other guys are SERIOUS, like, i'm going through the forums, and there are just down right lies about everything, not spinning facts, or looking at things different ways, just fucking lies...

8. Default

4chan is a joke though, people go there to have fun, these other guys are SERIOUS, like, i'm going through the forums, and there are just down right lies about everything, not spinning facts, or looking at things different ways, just fucking lies...
    just like 4chan.

the sad thing is, is that they have every right to say things like this. all we can do is sit back and laugh at their hipocracy. insulting the military? for fucks sake, the military protects their rights to insult said military. makes me lol inside.

i salute everyone here who serves in the armed forces. you guys rock.

9. Default

For once i agree with you Nem
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

10. Default

I am tempted to sign up for this website to troll.