Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Haha.. the joke of the day..

1. Default Haha.. the joke of the day..

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

2. Default

I really dont hope this the way people looking at Denmark over in USA
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

3. Default

I knew der was sometin funny bout dem danes. Shake yo ass, watch yo self.

4. Default

LOL for some reason WOT says the sites get a yellowish orange rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshit View Post
    I really dont hope this the way people looking at Denmark over in USA
    no those are just the "special" people over here that hates anyone thats not part of there church. no worries. i played with legos and all that jazz. Danes are pretty cool people.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    no those are just the "special" people over here that hates anyone thats not part of there church. no worries. i played with legos and all that jazz. Danes are pretty cool people.
    Haha.. well thank you

And all of that is just bullshit.. i mean Pippie is from Sweden.. Poul N. Rasmussen isnt our Prime Minister anymore and havent been for many years..
    and the flag isnt even danish..
    and "The Danes invented rape" wtf? that was news to me
    and i can go on and on
    Last edited by Carina; 06-02-2010 at 03:13 PM.
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

7. Default

5.Denmark invented Lego to corrupt as many children as possible into sinful behavior! Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death ..."

Wait Denmark invented LEGOS? I loved legos as a kid

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    5.Denmark invented Lego to corrupt as many children as possible into sinful behavior! Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death ..."

so i guess you did alot of sinful behavior as a kid??

And yeah

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post

yeah its 100% Danish made
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

they are seriously the same people who protest outside a marines funeral because he was gay. AT THE FUNERAL THEY CALLED HIM FAG, GOOK (no idea why), HOMO, ASS GOBLIN, etc...

these are the people i personally love to hurt. I am in the Air Force so this hit home for me. I believe anyone who calls a serviceman or woman a coward or slurs of that manor while serving our country is nothing but a domestic terrorist and should be put down like the dogs they are. But yet i uphold the constitiution for which they have the freedom to say what they want, when they want. its a catch 22.....

rant off