Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Unban Application

1. Default

It didn't look like hacks to me. Only one questionable part was at the windows when I kept the trigger down around the corner, I heard that guy and had a general direction of where he was which is the reason I ran right past him. Where else was I hacking at in the video? Where I shot the guy with the shotgun who was using an auto shotty on my teammate that was looking at him therefore allowing me to see on the minimap? The beginning of the video looks really suspicious but I had seen that guy on the other side of the box, he had just rescued the hosties and won the round. I was getting alot of lucky headshots just spraying.

Edit: Even the part where squats says something about me prefiring, you can see that I was around the corner looking down the hallway before I fired.

not that i have any say on the matter but from my experience playing this game for years the guy is legit.

i heard everything he heard and would react accordingly if i was the one playing.

3. Default

The truth of the matter is, even if I were to convince them that I wasn't hacking and be unbanned, I would still have a target on my back; I would still have that awkward feeling everytime I talked to one of the admins; I would feel descriminated against, even if I were to pay the monthly fee for admin.

4. Default

i didnt see anything fishy. with and without wireframe.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

5. Default

What is wireframe?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sl1cK View Post
    What is wireframe?
    it lets you see through walls in the demo. it is used to see if someone is following people through solid walls.

7. Default

I made the ban and if the others observing don't agree with the demo then I'll unban. I personally think he was shady, but if others don't agree give me the word.

8. Default

It would be much appreciated Rawr, I've tried finding a wcs server as good as this one. None exist.

9. Default

Nem, i do my job pretty damn well around here. I would never perma ban someone without a demo.

Coming to get me to flame you, wont work. I know you to well by now nemie.

so next time you read what i type, be sure your smart enough to understand it.

Not once did i say he was perma ban, or did i say how long his ban length was. We did it because we suspected him of walling, and the few admins that were on agreed he was walling. I didnt make the ban, im pretty sure rawr did a good job covering this up as i was online playing for the few minutes in my day that i could of.

~edit..

After viewing the demo, i say theres not really enough evidence, but a few parts are fishy. I say unban him, and if another demo that is better is provided that shows effiicient amount of evidence that he is walling, we ban him. Until then, enjoy. Oh and remember, we admins are always watching.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

10. Default

First kill in the demo is a complete and obvious prefire.

For those who don't want to view the demo:

Last edited by Christmas; 06-03-2010 at 07:32 PM.