Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Unban Application

1. Default

Again, I am sorry for causing such a problem. I am also sorry for taking away from your play time, ingame speccing and out of game having to keep up with the forums Holy, truely I am. I would love to play on this server again, and if I do get on a roll, I will challenge myself along with goto the underdog team to keep the play experience fun for everyone. I despise hackers for the main and simple reason that when I was young playing the original CS I was always getting owned royally by hackers, I know how much fun hackers take out of the game and would never want to be guilty of the same offense.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    First kill in the demo is a complete and obvious prefire.

For those who don't want to view the demo:

Christmas, the video doesn't go back farther than that, but I stated before; The round was already over, he had already rescued the hostages, and I had seen him running up when I was around the other side of the box. I did prefire, I knew he was there.

Edit: I would also like to apologise for my colorful language.

3. Default

about sums it up pretty good. Good job on the catch, that was 1 of like 3 things that i saw fishy.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

Oh well, like I've already said (feel like we're going in circles), even if I do get the ban removed, my gaming experience on the server will never be the same. When three of the admins think I'm hacking, when I know I'm not, it's time to pack up and leave. I know that I wasn't hacking, believe me or not. Getting the ban removed would only make the admins harsher on me, watching everything I do. However I would like to finish this dispute because I know I was not hacking.

5. Default

Ok, I watched the demo thoroughly.

In the demo, there are 6 encounters, 4 kills made by me, and 3 of my deaths. I would like to point out those odds right there first.

Encounter 1) The first kill I have already explained; The player, Seabass, had already rescued the hostages. I watched as he ran around the back of the box, kept my gun at headshot level and prefired yes, that is because I knew he was there.

Encounter 2) This was the second kill I made, against player Distraction, I walked around the corner and he was the first thing I set eyes on, I fired on him. I heard his MP5, and my teammates AK47; here I may be accused of prefiring too, it does look fishy in the video. I did fire quick, but again, I heard his short burst and then him spraying.

Encounter 3) The player with the auto-shotgun. (Here I stopped paying attention to names and started paying more attention the the actions.) In this encounter I even looked around, behind me before turning around to the noise of the shotgun blast and shooting him.

Encounter 4) This encounter was when I confronted the players in the office. I made contact with the player in the main hallway (US SEAL skin) and then I hid by the doors this was the point of which I heard the other guy. I proceded to turn on my ultimate (immunity) and run into the room guns blaring. I killed the SEAL fast and kept the trigger down and ran towards the general direction of the other player, I ran right past him. (If I was hacking and had known he was there, wouldnt I have backed up and reloaded and waited for him instead of this display of recklessness?) This player killed me, my first death in the video.

Encounter 5) I used a Scroll of Respawn, after being killed in the offices. I ran back to my AK instead of spending the extra money on another. As I was reloading I heard an M4 Silencer, and I started to walk so I could hear more effiecently. (Would a wallhacker have to do that?) At this time I make contact with player "squats and oats" he runs back around towards the front as I reload again. I start to chase him and get hung up on a trash can. When I finally get around the corner I scan over the vending machine and look towards the entrance, there he is. He kills me, my second death. He states that I prefired, in the video, you can see clearly that I was around the corner. I state that I lagged, for I did, watch closely.

Encounter 6) This was with player Seabass again, I start to rush out the front door and he is laying in wait for me. If I was hacking, wouldnt I still have had the draw on him? Wouldn't I have walked around that door aiming at his head like the beginning of the video? He kills me, its my final death and shortly after the demo ends.

I feel that I have defended myself well enough. Last night I was on a winning streak, getting lucky left and right. I was NOT however hacking. Tell me, how many other players are guilty of prefiring? Have any of you not ever ran around a corner shooting? How many people have you headshot running around a corner? How many times have you been shot by someone running around a corner? Or perhaps through a door? Yet when you spectate them it turns out they just got lucky. Everyone has lucky shots, everyone has lucky days. Last night was my night and I got wrongly banned for it. I have given my analysis of the demo and what went on in my mind as a player. If my explainations are not enough then nothing is and the admins are just on a witch hunt. I know I was not hacking and that is the truth as is everything in this post.

6. Default

going over the top to get yourself unban.

Relax and it will be resolve within a few days.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

7. Default

As I said, I really like the server, I've been playing for over a month now. No other servers come close. I do not like the idea that I may have a target on my back by you and rawr and others but I don't have anything to worry about because I don't cheat. Infact, this whole experience will cause me to be an active member on the forums if it does get resolved, I mean I have an account now so what the heck, why not? Its worth it to go over the top to play on an over the top server.

8. Default

just unban the bitch, if he is hacking im sure the admins on the servers will catch him, or a reg will. its not like we dont have his steamid or anything....

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

9. Default

no evidence of aimbotting imo
    Last edited by maynard; 06-04-2010 at 02:51 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

thats a nice touch, i like it. i wonder how much can be drawn from it as it's only one frame. it'd be nice to test out so you could pull just a few shots from a demo instead of having to watch for a half hour each time