Thread: Unban Application

1. Default Unban Application

Name in Game: Sl1cK
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:8809735
    Who banned you: Unknown
    When: Approx. 8:35 CST 6/2/10
    Where: WCS Server - 174.36.201.114:27015
    Why banned: Unknown

Other/Reason to unban: I know somebody told me nice prefire or something like that, and I explained that I lagged. I have been today alot. Maybe 2-3 rounds later I was banned. I have no clue why I was banned, it didn't show a reason or anything. I would just like to know why and be presented with evidence or have the ban removed. It would be very much appreciated.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sl1cK View Post
    Name in Game: Sl1cK
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:8809735
    Who banned you: Unknown
    When: Approx. 8:35 CST 6/2/10
    Where: WCS Server - 174.36.201.114:27015
    Why banned: Unknown

Other/Reason to unban: I know somebody told me nice prefire or something like that, and I explained that I lagged. I have been today alot. Maybe 2-3 rounds later I was banned. I have no clue why I was banned, it didn't show a reason or anything. I would just like to know why and be presented with evidence or have the ban removed. It would be very much appreciated.
    Actually the Wall hacks were incredibly obvious. When watching you, i saw You pre-fire 4 times which ended up killing the person within a second of you possibly seeing them. You cannot blaim lag, when you had 1 of the lowest pings in the server. If you wanted to wall hack, dont make it obvious. YOU WILL GET CAUGHT AND YOU WILL BE DEALT WITH ACCORDINGLY.

No demo needed, 2 admins agreed and a few players in the server at that time that are well-known and once admin had agreed that you were using hacks.

Better hope there isn't a demo, or you will be permantly ban from ibis, and all of steam.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

I have no clue what you are talking about, I never prefired once. I was running around corners spraying and praying and listening to footsteps as best I could, using the utilities I was given; A good sound card, a minimap, and Scrolls of Respawn after I had been killed by campers. Bullets have tracers on this server and I would see someone get shot infront of me and run around the corner and shoot the enemy. I was only able to "prefire" because I kept good tabs on my teammates and approximately where they were killed at. I used to play on a 24/7 Office server that was nearly impossible to live unless you were jumpy. I never prefired, never tried to shoot through a wall, never had anything to do with hacking or wallhacking. I was having lag spikes that would make me jump from one spot across the hallway or maybe even backwards. I would run around a wall to hide, and end up being killed on the other side of the wall I was just at 3 seconds ago. I may have had a good ping, but ping doesnt register short hickups/packet loss. I was not hacking, just having a good day. You have seen me on before, had I ever hacked then? The only thing I may even be guilty of is baiting teammates, if you want to call it that. I'm sorry if you feel that way Holy, and I will try to tone it down and change to harder races when I am having a good day and challenge myself instead of just dishing out cruel and unusual punishment. I am sorry if anyone feels wronged by me. Also I would like to point out that I was never warned, or anything that I was going to be banned or kicked.
    Last edited by Sl1cK; 06-02-2010 at 11:24 PM.

4. Default

"i was never warned, or anything that i was going to be kicked or banned"

well no shit. who the fuck would come out and say "hey slick, you're about to be banned for hacking. sorry for the inconvenience"
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    No demo needed, 2 admins agreed and a few players in the server at that time that are well-known and once admin had agreed that you were using hacks.

l2admin plz. demo is always needed. here is a link to the TOS for further reference in doing your job properly: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=495

If you need any help you can always pm me or an admin whose around.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    l2admin plz. demo is always needed. here is a link to the TOS for further reference in doing your job properly: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=495

If you need any help you can always pm me or an admin whose around.
    oh wow, nice catch there nem.

yeah shitney, demo's always required unless the server is threatened (someone threatening to crash it for example)
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

Demo here.

oh shit son.

served

9. Default

'atta boy rawr!!

way to have teamwork!! sorry slick, looks like shitney has a demo now. haven't seen it though, i'll look at it tomorrow, maybe

10. Default

yes good job rawr, should link this you holy so he has an example on how to do things the right way to help stop some confusion for next time.