Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can someone help me out, tomorrow, or in the near future?

1. Default

Ok, so I got the BIOS update. I'm tryign to Flash my BIOS and I keep getting stuck on this one step.

So I'm trying to boot from a USB drive, it has the DOS documents to boot from on it. I reformatted the flash drive to FAT32 put the windows DOS boot documents on it.

My problem is, is when I get to the Advanced BIOS option. I click 1st boot option, select the USB option. (It has 3 option. USB-FDD , USB-ZIP, USB-CD-Rom) I'm assuming it's the USB-FDD option that I click.

After I click the USB option, I go to Save and Exit. This is where it should boot from the USB, correct? It just boots normally.

I know all the steps to flash the BIOS except I'm stuck on this one minute step to boot from the USB GRRRR....any suggestions? I don't have a floppy drive.

2. Default

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I can't get this shit to work FML.

It's simple he says.............................................. ..

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Poker$tar$ View Post
    FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I can't get this shit to work FML.

It's simple he says.............................................. ..
    have you tried using msi Utility update program? I have a MSI board an it work pretty good. and tell me what all you have tried already?