Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My high speed gun video.

1. Default

I remember teaching my little sister how to use a gun... That was scary shit, even though it was a BB gun.
    "is this how you hold it?" while pointing it at my face... She was holding it right but dont point it anything buy down range.

and damn Gun shooting high caliber bullets at that close range into the ground is asking for trouble with ricochet. I learned my lesson when I was 12 and the bb ricochet and hit my dad in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

I'm not trying to be mean (trust me you would know if I was...) but I have to agree with everyone else...

The best part about your video was the music... I was unimpressed by watching people who showed a complete lack of respect for the weapons they were using.

I mean I watched the whole video before reading any of the comments and was amazed at how everyone seemed to have the same thoughts I had.

You know what I think is mega way cool!?! Professionals who know how to properly handle firearms...

I like to watch cool videos where I think "Huh that was smooth... I should try that next time I'm at the range..."
    Watching your video I just kept waiting for a ricochet round to hit someone in the eye.

If you wanna be another dumb thug waving around a weapon be my guest....but your not gonna impress anyone at IBIS with that kinda shit.

Camera work +1
    Overall video presentation +1
    Idiots with guns -10

3. Default

Horrible aim you guys got there.. No offense.

And yeah, I was waiting for a ricochet too XD

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    I'm not trying to be mean (trust me you would know if I was...) but I have to agree with everyone else...

The best part about your video was the music... I was unimpressed by watching people who showed a complete lack of respect for the weapons they were using.

I mean I watched the whole video before reading any of the comments and was amazed at how everyone seemed to have the same thoughts I had.

You know what I think is mega way cool!?! Professionals who know how to properly handle firearms...

I like to watch cool videos where I think "Huh that was smooth... I should try that next time I'm at the range..."
    Watching your video I just kept waiting for a ricochet round to hit someone in the eye.

If you wanna be another dumb thug waving around a weapon be my guest....but your not gonna impress anyone at IBIS with that kinda shit.

Camera work +1
    Overall video presentation +1
    Idiots with guns -10

omg if i was gay, vlad i would totally be gay for you.... nail on the head..

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    just fyi but weaver stance is no longer the predominant stance while firing sidearms. when using weaver, it almost negates any protection given by body armor. isosceles is the predominant firing stance for all military and law enforcement. but i do have to agree that for casual/sport shooters weaver and mod weaver are meh, i still pref iso, mainly because it allows the most mobility when strafing or moving to your next target.

edit: but i digress, gun that was a pittiful display of marksmanship all around. shooting high caliber rifles at bottles (i think) from like 5 yards? please, do what aco said and go plink some 300-500 meter targets with that ak. learn how to shoot properly before you try (and fail) at showing off your "arsenal" (lol) of guns.

edit #2: im not trying to be mean it just pisses me off when people who dont know how to properly use something as dangerous as a firearm, go and fuck off with one.
    you're right about isos. We used isosceles in basic because most navy rates do not deal with weapons. We were taught the modernized version of the isosceles when I did my I.A. for my first tour in the shitty triangle and continued to use it for watch when I got back on the boats.