Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My high speed gun video.

1. Default My high speed gun video.

Was going to post in vid thread but it's too cool for school. I appear in the AK-74/.40cal portion, the rest is random shots of my lil bro/nephew using my guns so i could take the high speed shots. It's hd if anyone cares.
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

2. Default

what song was that?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

meh...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Okay lets see you've got a photo of a maybe 16 year old asian girl with a latter model smith and wesson with her finger on the trigger pointed straight up in the air, great...

http://www.nrahq.org/education/guide.asp

you called a rifle an assault rifle when really all it is, is a magazine fed rifle not an ""ASSAULT RIFLE" nor battle those are evil buzzwords given to it by the media, just like "high capacity" which is bullshit its normal for a gun to have 15 rounds in the magazine it was designed with

you're wasting good ammo on the ground at 4 feet WITH RIFLES, ever heard of a ricochet? you could get just that by shooting at the ground like that and have the bullet come back at you or at someone else, theres a reason why you shoot at a hill like berm like this at a shooting range at a minimal distance of 25 yards

and your not improving your accuracy by shooting at targets like that, it should be at 25 yards like with clay pigeons or paper targets and your pistol hold needs work, your putting pressure on your hold from the right side.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2856867071363#
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 06-03-2010 at 03:36 PM.

5. Default

Hook your thumb through a belt loop if you're bump firing.

Overall safety is extremely lacking. I'm sure there is a local range where they will teach you the basics of gun safety.

6. Default

lock your arm on your non-dominant eye eide. let the recoil run through it into your shoulder when fireing the pistol. you don't want your elbows hinging and your forearms hinging "up" so much as you want your shoulders to rotate slightly. this way it's a much more cyclical motion .
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Pretty shitty video if you ask me.

If you are going to have a gun video, make it cool like this one

btw just click the image, it will open a new link with the vid
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    lock your arm on your non-dominant eye eide. let the recoil run through it into your shoulder when fireing the pistol. you don't want your elbows hinging and your forearms hinging "up" so much as you want your shoulders to rotate slightly. this way it's a much more cyclical motion .
    why don't you both study proper handgun shooting stances. in the position he is in, albeit sloppy, his dominant arm should be slightly bent and 'pushing' while the non-dominant arm, slightly bent as well, should be 'pulling'. weaver stance uses muscles to control recoil rather than skeletal.

acolyte you are talking about the modified weaver (chapman) and still the dominant arm is locked and straight out under the line of sight 'pushing' and the non-dominant arm is slightly bent still 'pulling' to add tension. this is combo muscular/skeletal in the control of it's recoil.

i don't recommend the isosceles unless it's the modern isosceles but i only recommend that for people who are very experienced and still only in rare situations. learn this one just for education purposes, it's tricky for self-defense and IMO useless except for eye dominance issues.

9. Default

I get the feeling that if I was feeling mean I could probably get this posted here

http://idiotswithguns.blogspot.com/

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    why don't you both study proper handgun shooting stances. in the position he is in, albeit sloppy, his dominant arm should be slightly bent and 'pushing' while the non-dominant arm, slightly bent as well, should be 'pulling'. weaver stance uses muscles to control recoil rather than skeletal.

acolyte you are talking about the modified weaver (chapman) and still the dominant arm is locked and straight out under the line of sight 'pushing' and the non-dominant arm is slightly bent still 'pulling' to add tension. this is combo muscular/skeletal in the control of it's recoil.

i don't recommend the isosceles unless it's the modern isosceles but i only recommend that for people who are very experienced and still only in rare situations. learn this one just for education purposes, it's tricky for self-defense and IMO useless except for eye dominance issues.
    just fyi but weaver stance is no longer the predominant stance while firing sidearms. when using weaver, it almost negates any protection given by body armor. isosceles is the predominant firing stance for all military and law enforcement. but i do have to agree that for casual/sport shooters weaver and mod weaver are meh, i still pref iso, mainly because it allows the most mobility when strafing or moving to your next target.

edit: but i digress, gun that was a pittiful display of marksmanship all around. shooting high caliber rifles at bottles (i think) from like 5 yards? please, do what aco said and go plink some 300-500 meter targets with that ak. learn how to shoot properly before you try (and fail) at showing off your "arsenal" (lol) of guns.

edit #2: im not trying to be mean it just pisses me off when people who dont know how to properly use something as dangerous as a firearm, go and fuck off with one.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton