Thread: alex mamaroneck-admin abuse

Default alex mamaroneck-admin abuse

admins ingame name: alex mamaroneck
    my ingame name: FUCK YOUR POLICE!!!
    how did he abuse you?: was muted for cursing over the mic a couple times, thats never been enforced before, and i dont even think its a rule......fucking biased alex is singling me out
    proof: was muted around 6:35 pm eastern time on zm server

p.s. hes always had something against me for some lame ass reason. i dont have a problem with him personally. but if hes gonna mute people for cursing, he needs to mute just more than me.....

its because you own a 4 banger porsche lol.

3. Default

what?
    Attached Images

4. Default

He also muted me too, until next map I couldn't communicate with my friends, and my cading partner and then we ended up dieing...
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

5. Default

So you got muted Hall. Big deal. If your cursing was obsessive and he asked you to stop, and you didn't, I think it was a justified mute.

You forget hall, once you get going, you don't stop until you go way over the top. You should probably thank alex for muting you, thus not allowing you to go crazy and start being racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    So you got muted Hall. Big deal. If your cursing was obsessive and he asked you to stop, and you didn't, I think it was a justified mute.

You forget hall, once you get going, you don't stop until you go way over the top. You should probably thank alex for muting you, thus not allowing you to go crazy and start being racist.
    so cursing a couple times, and not being racist, deserves a mute without warning? well you can do that and become an admin abuser like i was.....at least i know not to mute people when they dont deserve it. that one time was a joke....and how is it my fault alex is biased against me? he always has been....that doesnt give him the right to admin abuse me

7. Default

You guys are biased towards each other. Always have been, always will be.

Hallwagner let me explain it in simplier terms for you.

Alex muted you because of your cursing. When you curse, it leads to other things like racism. It always has hallwagner and you know it. So if you think about it, Alex pretty much did you a favor by muting you. You got muted instead of 5 mins later getting banned for saying something worse, IE something racist.

I am not justifying what Alex did. I still haven't heard his side of the story. I'm just saying, think about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

8. Default

Rage is right.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Sup FUCK YOUR POLICE!!! or is it Hallwagner.. or is it Will Wagner? you might think I'm a bias person. bias? i don't even know what that means lol. You might think i was singling you out, why is that? Oh today you told me someone was breaking your cade right? So i spectated you to make sure i can freeze or ban whoever broke your cade. From that point i was going to give you a second chance but NO of respecting the server. you blurred out your racial slurs again with Ghostman (STEAM_0:1:31121914 AND STEAM_0:1:32056046).
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/ltmlekvviv4/hall0603.dem
    I let it slide. I muted a couple of people such as Crazy Robert who were mic spamming and who were annoying you but i guess you didn't see the text.

In this next vid was when i muted you its between 13:00 - 15:00. now why did i mute you? watch and listen very carefully to refresh your short term memory because you really have mental problems with this crap. i'm sure alot of people agree with me on this one.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/vyhotv...hall060301.dem

The next vid is when you are talking behind me back. think i don't hear you? you are basically the only one talking whenever you are on.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/m4vmlb...hall0603_2.dem

I really was going to give you another chance dude. but you got so pwned on this one. and yes i was going to ban you for a day when i thought you logged off to avoid the mute.

enjoy your day Hall. dont' hurt yourself on this one...

10. Default

With that said, a mute isn't really enough for admin abuse anyways, especially when it isn't something that's reoccurring and actually had a use.

I consider this closed, but Zero may say otherwise.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.