Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: installing skins and such

Default installing skins and such

so i was surfing through fpsbanana.com and found some awesome gun skins and ct/t skins i want to use. but i have no idea how to install them so they are on CS:S. help?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    so i was surfing through fpsbanana.com and found some awesome gun skins and ct/t skins i want to use. but i have no idea how to install them so they are on CS:S. help?
    ok, let me show you.

on the download page for the skin, there are a list of mirrors. on the far right, there is a column. one heading says counter strike source. then under that there is something about skins instructions. click it
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

thank you acolyte!

4. Default

Installing to many will make you lag like a mother. I recommend getting the best skins you like.

5. Default

Also note that they may not work on the new engine. Although it is important to note that the next version will allow for even cooler skins!

i just want the ones for the p90, ak, and m4a1. maybe the awp.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    Installing to many will make you lag like a mother. I recommend getting the best skins you like.
    Not if your computer is halfway decent.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Not if your computer is halfway decent.
    i've skinned everything. no negative preformance at all
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i've skinned everything. no negative preformance at all
    Exactly.

its a 4 month old computer with the very good. its not top of the line but it can take abuse pretty well when it comes to these things.