Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Really, alex? Really.

1. Default

You all just proved why it shouldn't be allowed to be said on the server, three pages of people arguing wether or not it is really racism. The fact of the matter is some people consider it to be racism (myself including) and when other players hear people saying "nigga" it just opens the door and everyone starts saying racial things.

Right when you said it I said, "Ness don't say that", and you said ok sorry and thats where it should have ended. I thought that the ban was not right but I also think Alex is right when he says that you're a regular and you know better. But considering that was the only time you ever heard anything close to racism come out of ness' mouth a kick would have made your point.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    The context of how he said it is important.
    please give an example christmas

3. Default

not abuse.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    please give an example christmas
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

There you go my nigga.

Also, what about the term "bitch", "faggot", etc? Do those count as derogatory as well or is it just for racial slurs?

bitch and faggot are not racial slurs

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    bitch and faggot are not racial slurs
    Racial slurs are not explicitly stated as being illegal in the rules.

no but disrespecting admins and other players is.

So when someone says calls me honky,nigger,chink,kike,faggot (even though i use that but i will try and stop) its disrespecting me.

therefore bannable

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    no but disrespecting admins and other players is.

So when someone says calls me honky,nigger,chink,kike,faggot (even though i use that but i will try and stop) its disrespecting me.

therefore bannable
    Ergo the reason I'm asking if words such as bitch and faggot should be bannable because they are discriminatory in their nature such as the word N----- is.

i guess.

see the so called "admin abuse threads" piling up alex? the same way i thought i was justified in SOME of my "abuses" it turned out people didnt like it. it just goes to show that anybody can get an admin abuse thread for anything. and hell some of my threads were complete bogus. and no, im not still angry, just proving a point