So I was just kicked + banned for typing in ZombieMod chat, and I quote:

nigga, I AM the fish tank
I'm assuming that since I was doing nothing else than minding my own business, the reason for the kick was R A C I S M. The funny thing is, "nigga" is not only a non-r a c i s t made-up word, but it wasn't used in any sort of r a c i a l context. At all. Words themselves are harmless, but unless I called someone a racially-offensive word, I should not deserve a kick or ban. I've played on this server with you guys for a long time, have endured WAAAAAAAAAAAAY MORE explicitly r a c i s t chats, micspams and offensive sprays IN THIS SERVER, even from some admins in the past, and so I feel that this kick + ban was ill-placed and comical at least.

The 5 minute ban I don't mind. But just the fact that typing "nigga" results in a ban is fucking idiotic and shows nothing more than that the admin himself has personal issues with the word, which isn't really a word (don't believe me? try looking it up in the dictionary. exactly.), which shouldn't be expressed in the server, especially without a warning of some type first.

Ergo, deal with your own issues and warn first next time, alex.