Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Attention WCS

seriously.. i think i moght have a problem with suspects...

i have like 30 demos now.. if you wanna look at them let me know if you wanna know of who PM me.. the names of my suspects are anonymous seeing as they may read the forums ect.

i just got one the other day, and me and rawr are in hot pursuit of a player

let me know if you wanna see any of my demos

2. Default

you guys need 2 pay more attention. just cause someone is good, doesn't mean they hack. the last guy rawr bannd should have not been bannd. not sure about your demo's mikey, but if you got 30 of them in like the 10 days you been playing WCS, then you're being overly paranoid.
    Last edited by maynard; 06-05-2010 at 01:15 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    you guys need 2 pay more attention. just cause someone is good, doesn't mean they hack. the last guy rawr bannd should have not been bannd. not sure about your demo's mikey, but if you got 30 of them in like the 10 days you been playing WCS, then you're being overly paranoid.
    Also, WCS is a different monster than any other mode of CS. If you are good with a particular race, it may be EASY to get scores that seem otherwise, unobtainable. Yeah, it can be easy to suspect someone... I catch myself questioning things a lot in WCS, however I know how easy it is sometimes to get crazy shots, so if I spec them and it is not as obvious as any other hacker would be in any other mode, I drop it right then, unless given further reason to suspect.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

also if any 1 isn't sure about a person on WCS, you can always hit me up if I'm on steam (which I normally am) and I can come take a look, I know the mod in and out.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

maynard im only sceptical of players who seem to be prefireing, and those shakey crosshairs, yay some of the demos i must say arnt hackers, but there questionable, the demos i have is to analyze and learn from.

hacking is alot harder to catch in wcs

if people know how to toggle it is nearly immpossible to catch a good demo

i know of a player who toggles.. but getting a good enough demo is almost immpossible.

according to TOS a ban like that can only be done with evidence threw a demo unfortently
    PM me of steam for who i am specifically talking about

6. Default

also if any 1 isn't sure about a person on WCS, you can always hit me up if I'm on steam (which I normally am) and I can come take a look, I know the mod in and out.
    The mod isn't that hard to "know", Maynard.

If we as admins weren't skeptical we wouldn't be doing our jobs.

7. Default

yeah he should have been. The demo was only a part of what was observed. He was hacking, but I don't care enough to argue with "god".

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
    yeah he should have been. The demo was only a part of what was observed. He was hacking, but I don't care enough to argue with "god".
    according to the demo, he wasn't hacking.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

all I'm saying is ppl are getting band who shouldn't be, and if you do watch the demo's, they clearly aren't hacking. skeptical or not, ppl are being bannd when they shouldn't be.

I pre fire all the fucking time, it doesn't make me a hacker. ppl joke about how I hack all the time on the server... and if I wasn't an admin, I'm sure I would have been band at some point for pulling crazy shit that I do from time to time... my point being that ppl need 2 really make sure before they start banning ppl.

mikey has been playing WCS for like a week and a half... and if he has 30 demos of hackers already then he's clearly gone past the point of being skeptical

and clearly I wasn't talking to you christmas, you've had no issues with bans or hackers as far as ive seen, was talking to any of the new ibis admins who have recently started enjoying WCS.

like I said, mikey, rawr, owns or any 1 else that starts playing WCS, feel free 2 hit me up on Steam friends if you need a second opinion (account name is hockeyplyr) or are not sure of someone. I also know 80% of the ppl who play on WCS... so someone you might think is a hacker, very well might just be a decent player and someone whose actually been playing the server for a while.

and yes.. catching hackers on WCS can be a bitch lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
    lol no.. he should have not. there's wasn't a single piece of evidence of hacking in that entire demo lol. pre firing does not mean hacking.
    Last edited by maynard; 06-05-2010 at 02:56 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    according to the demo, he wasn't hacking.
    i was only watching him for 10 seconds when someone decided to open their fucking mouth
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png