Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: ragone-admin abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Boner View Post
    no you used racial epitets [sic] and banned people for no reason..i changed your name and kicked you for such and have yet to ban anyone or plan on doing so unless circumstances arise
    explain exactly what that means. and i'd reccomend you be very clear about it. because, to me, it sounds like you were changeing his name and kicked him for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Boner View Post
    no you used racial epitets [sic] and banned people for no reason..i changed your name and kicked you for such and have yet to ban anyone or plan on doing so unless circumstances arise
    this isnt about me losing my admin, this is about YOU admin abusing me....plus my name wasnt racist at all. and even if it was and i didnt know it, tell me to change it

3. Default

First of all don't slap people on helicopters just because you find it funny, they certainly didn't....
    If you didn't like his name you could of just asked him to change it instead of constantly changing his name... As for the kick I'm curious myself as to the reason as I didn't see Hall say anything or do anything; it was a blind kick.
    And you have no business getting onto Hall for his past racist remarks when you are guilty of the same shit.

4. Default

well to me nazi is an army of an aryann race. not a racial slur. from what i know and believe Hitler was Jewish. But didn't only want to invade Europe. He wanted to kill all Zionist who wanted to dominate the world who are ruining the value of the US dollar, the value of Jewish beliefs and their perspective. he would of ended up killing alot of his enemies to wipe out the zionist movement but inevitably failed. Of course we didn't learn that in history class because guess who ended up dominating our country? Zionist. who runs the defense department of the US today? Today NeoNazism has distorted true Nazism and its beliefs. they are more like rabid color blind dogs who hate everything that is not white. and all that Hitler stood up for has perished. i know because i must know. it is my purpose to know. and if you don't believe me then... perhaps you're right lol.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
    well to me nazi is an army of an aryann race. not a racial slur. from what i know and believe Hitler was Jewish. But didn't only want to invade Europe. He wanted to kill all Zionist who wanted to dominate the world who are ruining the value of the US dollar, the value of Jewish beliefs and their perspective. he would of ended up killing alot of his enemies to wipe out the zionist movement but inevitably failed. Of course we didn't learn that in history class because guess who ended up dominating our country? Zionist. who runs the defense department of the US today? Today NeoNazism has distorted true Nazism and its beliefs. they are more like rabid color blind dogs who hate everything that is not white. and all that Hitler stood up for has perished. i know because i must know. it is my purpose to know. and if you don't believe me then... perhaps you're right lol.
    Alex... The vault of useless information.

But.. in the end i guess those little tidbits are what make us smarter than other people.

Its funny Alex, there is a plethora of information that they don't put in history books, because they don't want to ruin the perspective of history once its set, or to make themselves look better.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

6. Default

If everyone sailed their admin ship on the seas of personal belief, everyone would lose their adminship, quickly! hahahahaha.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    If everyone sailed their admin ship on the seas of personal belief, everyone would lose their adminship, quickly! hahahahaha.
    I don't know if you see what I did...but I love what I did!

Oh crap, I meant to edit my last post and hit post reply instead. Grr.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

8. Default

why didnt anyone come get me? this would already have been resolved..... fuck....

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    why didnt anyone come get me? this would already have been resolved..... fuck....
    I TRIED TO GET YOU..YOU WOULDNT ANSWER..NICE GOING RAPE

also thank you alex for your input, you are completely correct. if my name were "i fully support adolf hitler and his actions" that would be cause for admin action...but "nazi justin bieber" is not racist, its funny and true

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Such as?
    +1 haha