Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: ragone-admin abuse

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Boner View Post
    all the n words he dropped and spic this that, the reasons he lost his admin basically
    i never said anything racist yesterday.....stop accusing me of shit i didnt do

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    admins ingame name: Mr. Xen Ibis.a (ragone/craig boner)
    my ingame name: nazi justin bieber (originally)
    how did he abuse me?: constantly using the cexec command to change my name to things he deemed as funny, after repeated requests for him to stop it
    proof: around 11:35 pm eastern time. no demo or screenshot, but multiple credible witnesses such as ms. xen and pissed off poptart
    Wow how about we don't copy my name and pull stunts like this, if you want to mess around with the players use your own name I don't need anybody who doesn't know me or you putting the blame on me because you are jacking my name while i'm not there.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

3. Default

wait, craig boner is an admin? is this the same guy who has the ban request out on them for the racism?

Screenings~!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Wow how about we don't copy my name and pull stunts like this, if you want to mess around with the players use your own name I don't need anybody who doesn't know me or you putting the blame on me because you are jacking my name while i'm not there.
    wtf did i do? it was his ingame name....

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    wait, craig boner is an admin? is this the same guy who has the ban request out on them for the racism?
    Yes it is.

And craig there was a time a few days ago on airport that I had to personally tell you to stop changing a players name. Like stated its alright as long as they think its funny and until they as you to stop.

Rezel, see what I mean about the intelligence levels lately? Apparently fast food and M-Dew doesn't just make you fat, it also makes you stupid.

I really think they will have to lower the expectations on all standarized testing.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    wtf did i do? it was his ingame name....
    No i'm talking to Craig Boner, don't steal other admins names when they're not there or without their permission thats just fucking rediculous.
    Got pug?
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

8. Default

Mr=/=Mrs.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Mr=/=Mrs.

It doesn't really matter considering that no one pays attention to that anyways, everytime I even speak over my mic. someone always says, "oh my god is that a girl".
    Got pug?

10. Default

It doesn't really matter considering that no one pays attention to that anyways, everytime I even speak over my mic. someone always says, "oh my god is that a girl".
    OMFG YOU'RE A GIRL? AS IN REALLY? WHOA!

And yes he was on the ban req.(craig)