Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: ragone-admin abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DrTran View Post
    ......Obviously you need someone to hold your hand since you can't even use your powers properly. ......
    hahaha Dr. Tran i love that quote lol very funny.... anyways

listen Craig, whats done is done about Hall. he lost his admin because of his constant abuse with proof. there is no need to bring his case up again. his punishment was the lost of his admin and thats final... moving along.....
    look i strongly recommend that if you have problems with anyone, talk to experienced admins of what you can do to make things right before you mute, kick or ban. you can't only look at hall. there are 40 players we need to watch over.
    you can also demo and post or copy text so we can give you our opinions of what to do. but do not take a drastic measure like i did.
    right now from my point of view Hall hasn't done anything major. Nazi is not racist. its people from a particular political party. as much as i Hall he is a player of the server and i do my best to treat him no different from other players. again, if you want to learn how to be an good admin talk to your an experience admins or a clan member. thats what i do now. i know they may get irritated when i ask to many question but i have a right to know and not get my self into trouble again.

Craig you said you want to be a good admin. but the direction your are heading is the wrong way. Just Be patient and do what is right.

PS: if you had copied my name on the server like you did with xen and try to get me into trouble, you would have felt my wrath... good luck buddy
    Last edited by alex_mamaroneck; 06-06-2010 at 02:32 PM.

2. Default

Ok, there are a few problems here, but I'll start with the basic one. Learn your shit craig boner or whoever you are, it's epithet and your. Your you're Not the same words.

More importantly Mrs Xen is the most right of anyone here, and you violate the server rule:
    XI. Names

1) No player shall use a name made to look like another players

Please don't argue that Mr Xen doesn't look like Mrs Xen and wasn't made with intended purpose of similarity.

Overall as much as I hate to side with hall because he's a retarded, annoying faggot. You seem to be pretty similar to him.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post

More importantly Mrs Xen is the most right of anyone here, and you violate the server rule:
    XI. Names

Shit when did that become a rule I always thought it fell under respect, as I have done this to a few people for fun, the only person to ever get annoyed about it was Deadeye for disrespect so we all just changed back. Hell some people have done it to me for giggles.

Anyways, this does look like abuse to me, DrTran has the proof, and if your going to be a dumb ass dont use other admins names to hide behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
    Ok, there are a few problems here, but I'll start with the basic one. Learn your shit craig boner or whoever you are, it's epithet and your. Your you're Not the same words.

XI. Names

Please don't argue that Mr Xen doesn't look like Mrs Xen and wasn't made with intended purpose of similarity.

Overall as much as I hate to side with hall because he's a retarded, annoying faggot. You seem to be pretty similar to him.
    This is exactly what i'm saying, it's been what two days or something and i'm still explaining to people that he stole my name and it wasn't me.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

5. Default

Wow, even I was confused a minute ago.. "Wait, Mrs. Xen what?"

Take in what admins have said in this thread Craig. And keep your name the same unless you want to find a new permanent name that distinguishes you from the crowds. Gets confusing as hell when people keep changing their names.

Closed.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 06-07-2010 at 08:08 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.