Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ragone-admin abuse

Default ragone-admin abuse

admins ingame name: Mr. Xen Ibis.a (ragone/craig boner)
    my ingame name: nazi justin bieber (originally)
    how did he abuse me?: constantly using the cexec command to change my name to things he deemed as funny, after repeated requests for him to stop it
    proof: around 11:35 pm eastern time. no demo or screenshot, but multiple credible witnesses such as ms. xen and pissed off poptart

2. Default

You of all people complaining about admin abuse...some world we live in

I changed your name cause you kept putting "nazi this" and nazi that and stupid shit

3. Default

that name changeing shit's funny, yeah. but only until the person asks you to stop. most people know i don't want mine changed because it's a bitch to find the special characters i use.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    that name changeing shit's funny, yeah. but only until the person asks you to stop. most people know i don't want mine changed because it's a bitch to find the special characters i use.
    also was just kicked for unknown reasons by him 11:45 eastern time

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Boner View Post
    You of all people complaining about admin abuse...some world we live in

I changed your name cause you kept putting "nazi this" and nazi that and stupid shit
    you never told me my name was inappropriate (which it isnt) and changing it to things that you deem as funny is just fucked up.....plus you kick me for nothing at all. if i lost my admin for what i did....you should lose it just as fast...and plus having a "stupid" name is not against any of the rules

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    you never told me my name was inappropriate (which it isnt) and changing it to things that you deem as funny is just fucked up.....plus you kick me for nothing at all. if i lost my admin for what i did....you should lose it just as fast...and plus having a "stupid" name is not against any of the rules
    no you used racial epitets [sic] and banned people for no reason..i changed your name and kicked you for such and have yet to ban anyone or plan on doing so unless circumstances arise

7. Default

no you used racial epitets [sic] and banned people for no reason..i changed your name and kicked you for such and have yet to ban anyone or plan on doing so unless circumstances arise
    Such as?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Such as?
    Pop quiz time.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Such as?
    all the n words he dropped and spic this that, the reasons he lost his admin basically

10. Default

all the n words he dropped and spic this that, the reasons he lost his admin basically
    I didn't ask for "basically" answers.

You can remember specifics, can't you?