Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hejza :D

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    Hey Carina, You been in the forums along time, guess you decided to finally become active with the rest of us. Anyways welcome, and stop coming at me with a knife all the time (wCS). I now have nightmares of that vagalion sound
    Yeah i have.. :O haha since 10-24-2009

Haha lol im sorry Mag please forgive me
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    Yeah i have.. :O haha since 10-24-2009

Haha lol im sorry Mag please forgive me
    aww its ok the nightmares arent so bad if its you chasing me

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    aww its ok the nightmares arent so bad if its you chasing me
    lol
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

4. Default

Hello Hello

o/ \o

\o/

hey carina! somehow we already know eachother and youre right, i have to play wcs more :P. also welecome to the black hole known as the forumns. good luck and godspeed.

6. Default

Thanks Blade

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    hey carina! somehow we already know eachother and youre right, i have to play wcs more :P. also welecome to the black hole known as the forumns. good luck and godspeed.
    hey Hall! haha yeah I think our rumors come us in advance

haha and if you do come to WCS ill kill you so fast you wouldnt even see what hit you

and thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    Thanks Blade

hey Hall! haha yeah I think our rumors come us in advance

haha and if you do come to WCS ill kill you so fast you wouldnt even see what hit you

and thank you
    hmmm maybe i'll just join your team then :P

8. Default

Haha.. your a little chicken Hall

9. Default

back off bitch!! she's mine!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    back off bitch!! she's mine!
    HAHA no