Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Racist

1. Default Racist

This dude always joins the server with a racist name, i would warn him about racism but he would always put it back on..hope this dude will get permaban

# 44 "N**GER" STEAM_0:0:469436 05:49 103 0 active

Guilty Spark killed Craig Boner with zombie_claws_of_death.
    Guilty Spark killed Ian with zombie_claws_of_death.
    XgK].:TiJuAnErO:. killed Clown-killer with zombie_claws_of_death.
    NessLookAlike | HAX ACTIVATED : !ztele
    *DEAD* AeRo BLiTCHZ : lol noob fail
    Craig Boner : fucking nigger
    *DEAD* Omarmac : !zspawn
    =(e)=™ mudvein : !ztele
    Craig Boner : u failed
    Craig Boner : !ztele
    Winnipegger : !ztele
    Guilty Spark : u guys didnt cade it right

this guys also named as Craig Boner.

2. Default

ban him. 7 days at first.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

3. Default

Yeah this guy must be having a mental breakdown or something because he used to not cause any trouble and now all of a sudden he spews out racism.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

4. Default

Probably got fed up with zm and just decided to cause trouble.

he doesnt ALWAYS come in with a racist name...not that any is acceptable...but yea occasionally he can be racist...like me, but dont fucking assume someone always does something, any assumption is a bad idea

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    he doesnt ALWAYS come in with a racist name...not that any is acceptable...but yea occasionally he can be racist...like me, but dont fucking assume someone always does something, any assumption is a bad idea
    but (like you) any racism at all is not acceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

I like banning those idiots that say racist shit right at the end of the round, thinking when it changes maps, no one will catch what they say. They are always surprised when I get them.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    but (like you) any racism at all is not acceptable.
    i said that. but making assumptions is never a good idea. or even outright lying. at least ive found it helpful to never assume anything that could harm me or another indiviual

9. Default

Craig boner is an admin now... so he still spews his racism
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

10. Default

gimme a call when he does, ill put a stop to that shit with a quickness...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton