Thread: Reserved Slot Help

1. Default Reserved Slot Help

Early yesterday I purchased a reserved slot because I love playing on IBIS servers. Anyway, when I try to connect to the Zombie Mod server, it kicks me and says that I don't have a reserved slot. I tried for about 30 minutes to connect before I was able to get on the server.

I know that I put in my correct Steam ID when I created my account, and I also know that the Paypal payment was successful. Some players on the server said that I should have received a conformation e-mail from IBIS as well, which I have not. I want to know what's going on, and if there is also a way to confirm that I do have a reserved slot.

2. Default

It takes some time for Zero to activate that stuff, you could try sending him a PM to see if he's had a chance to do it yet.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dievas View Post
    Early yesterday I purchased a reserved slot because I love playing on IBIS servers. Anyway, when I try to connect to the Zombie Mod server, it kicks me and says that I don't have a reserved slot. I tried for about 30 minutes to connect before I was able to get on the server.

I know that I put in my correct Steam ID when I created my account, and I also know that the Paypal payment was successful. Some players on the server said that I should have received a conformation e-mail from IBIS as well, which I have not. I want to know what's going on, and if there is also a way to confirm that I do have a reserved slot.

lol, it's done manually. zero has to go in and add your info to the list. you just have to wait a few days til zero can get around to it. probably no more than 3, normally within 2
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

OK, wow.

Thanks. I feel sorry for Zero having to deal with all of that.