Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Some crazy shit right there.

1. Default Some crazy shit right there.

Imagine walking down the street and coming upon this bad boy! Approx. 330feet deep. Some of the aerial photos make it look like it never ends!

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

where do you find all these tragic/funny news stories rage? its like your lifes purpose is to find them

... didnt something like this happen in a movie with tom cruise?

... opreas paying alot of money to get back at him for molesting her

Edit: post pics when the alien pops out of this hole

4. Default

yahoo.com is my homepage and they always have all the funny and weird shit for news. this doesn't beat the sinkhole that killed the canadian family that was watching hockey. Obviously god was a fan of the opposing team!
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

5. Default

it was the storm agatha, have killed more than 100 ppl, but the craziest story is about the israeli comandos jumping into the boats which carried aid for the palestianians. The comandos have killed 10 people. Who is the terrorist then?
    Owned!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by diablo View Post
    it was the storm agatha, have killed more than 100 ppl, but the craziest story is about the israeli comandos jumping into the boats which carried aid for the palestianians. The comandos have killed 10 people. Who is the terrorist then?
    the palestianians still...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Imagine walking down the street and coming upon this bad boy! Approx. 330feet deep. Some of the aerial photos make it look like it never ends!

I think i see a chinese guy climbing out of that hole....

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

8. Default

Na na. Thats what happens when God says " Oh ya?!?!" and instead of smiting you, drives his dick to into where you live. That my friends is the ultimate skull fuck!

9. Default

Didn't someone die in that?

10. Default

I don't know. But I heard on the radio lightning burnt a wooden statue of jesus, leaving only the metal frameworking. Somewhere in American just recently.

So this is what I think happened.

God and mother nature were playing a poker game, and mother nature won. God got all pissed off and a few days later said "Yeah will fuck you!" and proceeded to skull fuck the earth, making the "sink hole".
    Mother Nature responded by burning Jesus Christ.

Interesting, I know.