Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: borderlands!!

1. Default borderlands!!

so my asian friend gave me bioshock 1 and 2, FEAR 1 and 2 (and all dlc for them) as well as borderlands (and all dlc for it).

non steam versions, but whatever. love the game so much!! anyone else play? i'd love to try multi out one time
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

nahh, I hate borderlands. it's really repetitve and there's a million other things I just don't like about how they set the game up. I rather play fallout 3, or any other the other games you listed above.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    nahh, I hate borderlands. it's really repetitve and there's a million other things I just don't like about how they set the game up. I rather play fallout 3, or any other the other games you listed above.
    i'm happy i've finally given up on fallout 3 and uninstalled the piece of shit. such a horrible game.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

The best part about borderlands is claptrap. That's it and that's all

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i'm happy i've finally given up on fallout 3 and uninstalled the piece of shit. such a horrible game.
    Lmfao.. epic fail.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

The whole "dr ned not being dr zed" thing is funny too. I liked the intro video to the zombie expansion; "what's a tree" lol.

7. Default

Agreed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

borderlands felt more like a 1 time play through anything. On my 360, I can still get myself to play Oblivion and have fun with it, but I cant with Fallout 3 (go thieving, they catch me even when they aren't in the friggin house _-_" )

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

9. Default

lol not sure what you're doing wrong if you can't theif in fallout 3, I got a sneak skill of like 20 and I steal every god damn thing I see lol

getting busted by ppl who arent even in the house your in is strait up oblivion BS, ive never even seen that happen in fallout 3(140 hours logged).... and even if you break into someones house in fallout 3, and they wake up, they just tell you to... "get the fuck out" there's no town guard that try's 2 jail and fine you lol.

in oblivion majority of the time when id go into someone house or a business at night as soon as id leave and the screen would load there would be a city guard standing there ... "HALT! blah blah blah"
    Last edited by maynard; 06-09-2010 at 12:12 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

lol not sure what you're doing wrong if you can't theif in fallout 3, I got a sneak skill of like 20 and I steal every god damn thing I see lol

getting busted by ppl who arent even in the house your in is strait up oblivion BS, ive never even seen that happen in fallout 3(140 hours logged).... and even if you break into someones house in fallout 3, and they wake up, they just tell you to... "get the fuck out" there's no town guard that try's 2 jail and fine you lol.

in oblivion majority of the time when id go into someone house or a business at night as soon as id leave and the screen would load there would be a city guard standing there ... "HALT! blah blah blah"
    There are mods that make everything more realist, that fix all the minor problems. Guard Overhall, Oblivion Overhall, etc..

Psh, 140 hours?.. That's about 1/5th of the time I've spent on Oblivion..

But eh.. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.