Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A good program to run castlevania on pc?

1. Default A good program to run castlevania on pc?

Well recently I've gotten an urge to play some games that were on the old consoles like n64 and nes. I saw a thread about emulators so I wondered if anyone knows a good website for emulators and a tutorial on how to get castlevania for it. I saw a program earlier from abadonia.com or something like that had a complicated process of installing its program to play castlevania. I know you guys might say "go google it" but I want your advice.

2. Default

which castlevania?

original?

nester

look for that program. emulates NES games
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

I want to play the original castlevania but can I get a link to the emulator.

4. Default

...google it.

we're not going to do everything for you dude. it's simple. i already told you what it's called
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

K I got it.

6. Default

good! it's a really easy program to use. alot like visualBoyAdvance for gba.

enjoy!!

oh yeah, to get roms, go to www.emuparadise.org

7. Default

right now i'm stuck on how to use these extra wepoans i get like how do i use my tomahawk and my holy water...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    right now i'm stuck on how to use these extra wepoans i get like how do i use my tomahawk and my holy water...
    ummm, up+attack?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ummm, up+attack?
    Lol I figured it out so far. Currently I've beaten the fake dracula,medusa head,and twin mummies...whats next bring it on!!1

10. Default

LOL I'm starting to get addicted to emulators. I've even had to create a folder to hold all my emulated games in it. So far I've got castlevania,metroid,legend of zelda, and final fantasy.